Daingerfield vs Anderson Shiro in Kaufman

Geno35777

15 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Tigers by fiddy if they’re on. Tigers by 20 fo if they’re off. Let’s roll D11

Daingerfield is to much like Newton, If they are focused,they are pretty good. If the Tigers get that swollen head syndrome, they will lose this game.  A-S is not  a bad team, they are pretty good.

20 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

What? The mouthiest fans on earth are evaluating? Y’all got these Hooters. 

Aww no doubt, and that's why we not wasting the time. Ever heard of a mouth over weighing a ***, and the A.S fans on this board don't have to play the game if you know what I mean. 

2 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

You mean “over loading”?

Sure Jethro!!! It means about the same thing, but hell you say Tomato,I say Tomoto, you say Potato, I say Pototo. Now I know you only got(have)a 6th grade education, but did you ever hear(heed)of a Synonym? Basically it's a word that means exactly the same thing!! I assume(think) those must be your little confused faces on my previous posts lol. 

Dirty=Nasty

Mad=Angry

***=Donkey????? 

Confused =Lost

• Stinks 2

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Sure Jethro!!! It means about the same thing, but hell you say Tomato,I say Tomoto, you say Potato, I say Pototo. Now I know you only got(have)a 6th grade education, but did you ever hear(heed)of a Synonym? Basically it's a word that means exactly the same thing!! I assume(think) those must be your little confused faces on my previous posts lol. 

Dirty=Nasty

Mad=Angry

***=Donkey????? 

Not my confused faces, nor is it my 💩 on this post. Now running along before you let that alligator mouth over load that jay bird tail!😉

I have been hearing and seeing that Anderson-Shiro is a PASS heavy team, any truth to that? if so i like our chances even better, but our chances should be good either way, they were our first round opponent last year if my memory serves me right and we scored at will on them, same matchup just a different scenario this time. Sure wish we could have played them in Daingerfield though. why not ? CC gets to play at home lol