Daingerfield vs Anderson Shiro in Kaufman

Geno35777

6 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Atleast I root for 2 teams that actually both have winning records. You bounce back on the OC / ND like that 4 miles really makes a difference. They could combine those 2 and still would come in 4th and still have to face the purple people eaters from Figland

😂 lol...I can't help where I was raised,  just like you can't help what you see in the mirror. 😱

Granted, OC is pitiful. See my first paragraph. It is what it is. Won't change my "support". ND is my adopted home now and will receive my support also. Winning record and respectable historical program until about 20 years ago. 😉

Btw, don't get ya panties in a wad. I ain't 💩'd anybody. 

Just now, TTman7 said:

😂 lol...I can't help where I was raised,  just like you can't help what you see in the mirror. 😱

Granted, OC is pitiful. See my first paragraph. It is what it is. Won't change my "support". ND is my adopted home now and will receive my support also. Winning record and respectable historical program until about 20 years ago. 😉

Btw, don't get ya panties in a wad. I ain't 💩'd anybody. 

I didnt think it was you old timer lol

If them Owls show up , them Tigers will be in for a game. It is all about match-ups and I know you have some athletes but I think they have some good one also. It should be a good game, if the tigers are cocky,them owl will knock the 💩 cocky out of them. Qwls over the over-confident tigers.

• Stinks 2

7 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

I  didnt even look, lol.. this bracket was sent to me and i just posted trying to help a brother out on info,  my badd lol 

It’s all good.  The only thing wrong is their record.  I updated the bracket with game location and time/date, and corrected the record at that time 👍

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Brave dude putting his own face out there like that. Much respect. 

Yea, it sure does favor him alot. But last season when I met ETF, i snapped some secret video of him to use for future use. I made a gif out of it. Imma save it for a little bit later. 😉