Daingerfield vs Anderson Shiro in Kaufman

Geno35777

1 minute ago, Purpleforever said:

I will, like I said kind of anxious to see the outcome.

should be a beat down, we beat them last year 62-13 , but they do look bigger in size on the line this year which just means we will just have to run around them lol. we have more speed this year than we did last year, and even moved some up from jv for backup and they have alot of speed too. I hear Anderson is struggling for speed so we will see  

1 minute ago, tigernationfan said:

should be a beat down, we beat them last year 62-13 , but they do look bigger in size on the line this year which just means we will just have to run around them lol. we have more speed this year than we did last year, and even moved some up from jv for backup and they have alot of speed too. I hear Anderson is struggling for speed so we will see  

The only thing is I hear y'all kind of like us. Not sure which team will show up. The one that beat PP or the one that lost to Dekaulb and let others play you close, that shouldn't have.

1 minute ago, Purpleforever said:

The only thing is I hear y'all kind of like us. Not sure which team will show up. The one that beat PP or the one that lost to Dekaulb and let others play you close, that shouldn't have.

very true. we are hoping the team that beat pewitt shows up but you know the deal, you never know which Tiger team is gonna show up until about the end of 1st quarter lol 

17 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

The playoff ready team is the team showing up. Were taking it to the next gear. Owls are just the first victim.  That big running back for them owls gonna have 11 tigers on him all night.no where near enough speed. 52-16. You will all see.

I guess ND had enough speed to stay within 4...

2 hours ago, jimmyw said:

If the Owl's are not to banged up, I look for this to be a descent game. Tigers and Eagles on collision course. Both got to do their part but I am pulling for our district and hope them Owls can pull off the upset. Go Anderson-Shiro Owls🦉❗

your just hoping yall dont have to face Daingerfield  

7 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

your just hoping yall dont have to face Daingerfield  

Nah, Newton, if they show up will win and if they don't will lose. I have already came to the conclusion that Newton is an iffy team so I am like the show Survivor, I am prepared for Newton to go home each play-off game and truth be told you should feel the same about Daingerfield.

4 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

Nah, Newton, if they show up will win and if they don't will lose. I have already came to the conclusion that Newton is an iffy team so I am like the show Survivor, I am prepared for Newton to go home each play-off game and truth be told you should feel the same about Daingerfield.

gotta have faith 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Tatum didn't, maybe next year huh?

I wouldn’t mind that at all. But it’s doubtful we play y’all. Who knows if we do play maybe y’all can drive past midfield and maybe we can score. 

and that’s life. DeKalb of all people can but Tatum can’t. 

52 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I wouldn’t mind that at all. But it’s doubtful we play y’all. Who knows if we do play maybe y’all can drive past midfield and maybe we can score. 

and that’s life. DeKalb of all people can but Tatum can’t. 

You're right, DeKalb beat the Tigers. Even harder believe was how we jumped out 21-0 on Gunter and lost 22-21. Neither of those loses were expected, but like ya said "that's life"🤷‍♂️