Daingerfield vs Anderson Shiro in Kaufman

Geno35777

5 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

You're right, DeKalb beat the Tigers. Even harder believe was how we jumped out 21-0 on Gunter and lost 22-21. Neither of those loses were expected, but like ya said "that's life"🤷‍♂️

The Dekalb game it took us until mid third quarter to figure out we were in the wrong defensive alignment to stop what they were running and had way too many mistakes and turnovers.  The Gunter game is easy, they had no answer for Craver, he was running at will in the first quarter and got hurt and did not play really the rest of the game.  If he had not gotten hurt I do not believe they would have beat us.  Same reason we almost lost the ND game, he got hurt on the very first run and was not a factor the rest of the game.  We are really hard to beat with him 100% as the rest of the games show, so I hope he stays healthy the rest of the way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4to3 said:

Go here and click on Listen Live...https://easttexasradio.com/stations/k-lake-97-7/

Thanks for the info, but I have been trying all night to get that station to load and it just won't do it. I just tried from your, post- same thing.

I at least can follow the score on another site. Man them Shiro owls are hangin' in like grim death. That is a good Game.