Daingerfield vs Anderson Shiro in Kaufman

Geno35777

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

I have been hearing and seeing that Anderson-Shiro is a PASS heavy team, any truth to that? if so i like our chances even better, but our chances should be good either way, they were our first round opponent last year if my memory serves me right and we scored at will on them, same matchup just a different scenario this time. Sure wish we could have played them in Daingerfield though. why not ? CC gets to play at home lol 

Their top RB has over 1,850 yards rushing and 30 td's on the season.  I have heard they can pass, but they definitely feed the ball to #4 a lot.

They look bigger and a little faster this year.  If we play like we did in that three week stretch Ef, waskom, Pewitt we can beat anyone, we play like we did last week we can't beat anyone but Diana.  Still mad that they did not give the ball to Number 1 on the goal line and ran that stupid QB sneak.  Stupid stuff just makes me crazy.

• Stinks 1

1 minute ago, wildtigers said:

They look bigger and a little faster this year.  If we play like we did in that three week stretch Ef, waskom, Pewitt we can beat anyone, we play like we did last week we can't beat anyone but Diana.  Still mad that they did not give the ball to Number 1 on the goal line and ran that stupid QB sneak.  Stupid stuff just makes me crazy.

I was rooting for y’all right up to the ND part.  Go owls....

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

That basketball team ready? 1st game in diana next Tuesday. Unless yall forfeit itll be this Friday instead

4 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

You can carry yo but hurt self to the Transformers vs Yard bird thread

3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I can multitask. Can you stooge?

Hey Radio...push your shopping cart over to the HS thread. I'm sure they need all your "special" wisdom over there. 😉😂

tenor (38).gif

18 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Hey Radio...push your shopping cart over to the HS thread. I'm sure they need all your "special" wisdom over there. 😉😂

tenor (38).gif

Atleast I root for 2 teams that actually both have winning records. You bounce back on the OC / ND like that 4 miles really makes a difference. They could combine those 2 and still would come in 4th and still have to face the purple people eaters from Figland

• Stinks 1