2A D1 BI-DISTRICT PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (10-0) vs. Cayuga Wildcats (4-6) @ 7:00 p.m. Tomato Bowl, Jacksonville - Thursday 11/14/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Cayuga  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Cayuga

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/15/2019 at 01:00 AM

Alright ladies and gentlemen. Game Day Eve!!! 😂 

Bonfire was awesome. Big crowd, inspirational speech by Coach Meeks, and the band provided the sound track. Cheerleaders did great and that place rocked a long time after the event was officially over! Work is done; hay is in the barn. WE. ARE. READY.

• Like 1

Lots of rules at the newly renovated, historic Mater Bowl. Alto is the visiting team. Be aware:

1.  Admission:  ADULTS $6 | CHILDREN $4 (no senior citizens passes)  Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
2.  No re-entry of gates. If you leave out, you must repurchase a ticket.
3.  No food, gum, or sunflower seeds.
4.  No one will be allowed on the sidelines without a pass.
5.  No victory line 😩 (They're killing me with this one but we'll survive!)
6.  No air horn (Don't like this one either, but we'll abide! 😂)
7.  Clear bag policy will be enforced (Ladies...and gentlemen, check it out...........see attachment 👀).
8.  Parking is along the city streets.
AND FINALLY:
9.  Visiting team is required to win (No varsity home game has been won in the newly restored Tomato Bowl this year........100% MUST ABIDE! 😂)

04AFA16D-9DB9-4A09-A930-16B1AC95C247.jpeg

26 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Lots of rules at the newly renovated, historic Mater Bowl. Alto is the visiting team. Be aware:

1.  Admission:  ADULTS $6 | CHILDREN $4 (no senior citizens passes)  Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
2.  No re-entry of gates. If you leave out, you must repurchase a ticket.
3.  No food, gum, or sunflower seeds.
4.  No one will be allowed on the sidelines without a pass.
5.  No victory line 😩 (They're killing me with this one but we'll survive!)
6.  No air horn (Don't like this one either, but we'll abide! 😂)
7.  Clear bag policy will be enforced (Ladies...and gentlemen, check it out...........see attachment 👀).
8.  Parking is along the city streets.
AND FINALLY:
9.  Visiting team is required to win (No varsity home game has been won in the newly restored Tomato Bowl this year........100% MUST ABIDE! 😂)

04AFA16D-9DB9-4A09-A930-16B1AC95C247.jpeg

I hope Alto is the visiting team. Otherwise, Rule #9 is gonna get splattered like a raw egg dropped from the Eiffel Tower. Tru storie! 

Just now, trueblue82 said:

I’m easy to find. I’m the goofy looking guy wearing mossy oak camo. Well, come to think of it, that will probably be the whole home side. Visitors too. We need a new plan. 

😂 You can find ME. I’ll be sporting Alto everything and probably hanging with some friends (if they go) who have family at Joaquin. 🤣🤣🤣 Are y’all home or visitors?

7 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

😂 You can find ME. I’ll be sporting Alto everything and probably hanging with some friends (if they go) who have family at Joaquin. 🤣🤣🤣 Are y’all home or visitors?

We are home. Pm me who your family is. They may not like me, lol. 

• LOL! 1

Bi-district playoff preview

Alto Yellowjackets (10-0) vs. Cayuga Wildcats (4-6)

Class 2A, Division I, Region III

7:00 p.m. Thursday at Jacksonville's Historic Tomato Bowl

Analysis — Simply stated, Alto has been unstoppable this season. The Mean Sting is ranked No. 8 in the state and has won their games by an average score of 48-10 this year. The Wildcats are the fourth place team from District 9-2A-I. Cayuga has given up 236 points while scoring 220 points. Look for Alto to cruise to victory. The Jackets lead the all-time series 8-2. These teams last met in 2015 when Alto won, 55-14. The Alto-Cayuga winner will face off against either Joaquin or Shelbyville in the Area round late next week.

https://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com/sports/bi-district-playoff-previews/article_b1dbbe54-064a-11ea-9bc3-2bb719cfeec4.html