Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

2A D1 BI-DISTRICT PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (10-0) vs. Cayuga Wildcats (4-6) @ 7:00 p.m. Tomato Bowl, Jacksonville - Thursday 11/14/19


Alto vs. Cayuga  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who advances?

    • Alto
      33
    • Cayuga
      1

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/15/2019 at 01:00 AM

Recommended Posts

The Alto Yellowjackets (District 10-2A Champions) will take on their former district mate Cayuga Wildcats (District 9-2A 4th seed) in the bi-district round of the playoffs. The game will be played Thursday, November 14th at 7:00 p.m. at Jacksonville’s historic and newly renovated Tomato Bowl (hosting 1st playoff in 16 years!); Alto is the visitor.  The winner will play the winner of Joaquin  (11-2A Runner-up) vs. Shelbyville (12-2A 3rd seed).

Who advances?

ALTO  (  10-0 /  5-0 )

W1 - PALESTINE WESTWOOD   26-20
W2 - @ TIMPSON   45-0
W3 - NEW DIANA  50-0
W4 - @ GARRISON    26-7
W5 - @ CORRIGAN-CAMDEN   40-15
W6 - BYE  
W7 - @ BIG SANDY   41-14
W8 - PRICE CARLISLE    29-7
W9 - @ CUSHING   61-0
W10 - HAWKINS   57-8
W11 - UNION GROVE  50-15

CAYUGA ( 4-6 / 2-3 )

W1 - @ FROST   32-0
W2 - GRAPELAND  14-38
W3 - @ MT. ENTERPRISE  14-36
W4 - WORTHAM   24-6
W5 - @ HUBBARD  20-28
W6 - BYE 
W7 - CENTERVILLE  6-26
W8 - @ NORMANGEE  28-49
W9 - KERENS  20-7
W10 - @ LEON  28-32
W11 - CROSS ROADS 34-14

87EC4E41-B467-404C-A93E-33383A183D41.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another cupcake for over rated alto

The Alto Yellowjackets (District 10-2A Champions) will take on their former district mate Cayuga Wildcats (District 9-2A 4th seed) in the bi-district round of the playoffs. The game will be played Thu

Posted Images

Jackets roll and move on 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Need a Poll?

really.jpg

Cayuga finished fourth in the weakest district in ET ... District 9-2A-D1's non-district record was 4-27 (Centerville's game vs San Aug was cancelled saving them from one more loss)

Followed closely by 7-4A-D2' with a 6-23 rec

Hope Ricky Joe brings his JV's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, DOB said:

Need a Poll?

really.jpg

Cayuga finished fourth in the weakest district in ET ... District 9-2A-D1's non-district record was 4-27 (Centerville's game vs San Aug was cancelled saving them from one more loss)

Followed closely by 7-4A-D2' with a 6-23 rec

Hope Ricky Joe brings his JV's.

JVs are traveling! 😂. But he hopes we can beat them by at least one point. You know, they have this one kid.....

🤣🤣🤣

It’s a weak district for sure but can’t get caught off guard. They call them UPSETS for a reason! Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

JVs are traveling! 😂. But he hopes we can beat them by at least one point. You know, they have this one kid.....

🤣🤣🤣

It’s a weak district for sure but can’t get caught off guard. They call them UPSETS for a reason! Lol

This would truly be a monumental and unprecedented upset ... 

The Joyce kid had just over 800 yards rushing last year, but I've not seen any stats on him for the current one.

Tale of the Tape:

Alto Offense 42.7ppg vs Cayuga Defense 23.6ppg

Alto Defense 8.6ppg vs Cayuga Offense 22.0

Good luck to both and may all be safe.

Tomato Bowl: good place to play ... parking can be an issue ... being on Thurs will be better than Friday - the 69/79 traffic on Friday is a killer.

Travel safely.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DOB said:

This would truly be a monumental and unprecedented upset ... 

The Joyce kid had just over 800 yards rushing last year, but I've not seen any stats on him for the current one.

Tale of the Tape:

Alto Offense 42.7ppg vs Cayuga Defense 23.6ppg

Alto Defense 8.6ppg vs Cayuga Offense 22.0

Good luck to both and may all be safe.

Tomato Bowl: good place to play ... parking can be an issue ... being on Thurs will be better than Friday - the 69/79 traffic on Friday is a killer.

Travel safely.

Thanks for the stats and post. You’re hired! Lol

I know on paper it is lopsided and I trust Coach Meeks and crew will have the boys ready and focused. 

Looking forward to playing in the Tomato Bowl and glad the good folks in Jacksonville chose to renovate rather than tear down and build new. 👏👏👏

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...