Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
StingEmALTO

2A D1 BI-DISTRICT PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (10-0) vs. Cayuga Wildcats (4-6) @ 7:00 p.m. Tomato Bowl, Jacksonville - Thursday 11/14/19

Alto vs. Cayuga  

34 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who advances?

    • Alto
      33
    • Cayuga
      1

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/15/2019 at 01:00 AM

Recommended Posts

Alright ladies and gentlemen. Game Day Eve!!! 😂 

Bonfire was awesome. Big crowd, inspirational speech by Coach Meeks, and the band provided the sound track. Cheerleaders did great and that place rocked a long time after the event was officially over! Work is done; hay is in the barn. WE. ARE. READY.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of rules at the newly renovated, historic Mater Bowl. Alto is the visiting team. Be aware:

1.  Admission:  ADULTS $6 | CHILDREN $4 (no senior citizens passes)  Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
2.  No re-entry of gates. If you leave out, you must repurchase a ticket.
3.  No food, gum, or sunflower seeds.
4.  No one will be allowed on the sidelines without a pass.
5.  No victory line 😩 (They're killing me with this one but we'll survive!)
6.  No air horn (Don't like this one either, but we'll abide! 😂)
7.  Clear bag policy will be enforced (Ladies...and gentlemen, check it out...........see attachment 👀).
8.  Parking is along the city streets.
AND FINALLY:
9.  Visiting team is required to win (No varsity home game has been won in the newly restored Tomato Bowl this year........100% MUST ABIDE! 😂)

04AFA16D-9DB9-4A09-A930-16B1AC95C247.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Lots of rules at the newly renovated, historic Mater Bowl. Alto is the visiting team. Be aware:

1.  Admission:  ADULTS $6 | CHILDREN $4 (no senior citizens passes)  Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
2.  No re-entry of gates. If you leave out, you must repurchase a ticket.
3.  No food, gum, or sunflower seeds.
4.  No one will be allowed on the sidelines without a pass.
5.  No victory line 😩 (They're killing me with this one but we'll survive!)
6.  No air horn (Don't like this one either, but we'll abide! 😂)
7.  Clear bag policy will be enforced (Ladies...and gentlemen, check it out...........see attachment 👀).
8.  Parking is along the city streets.
AND FINALLY:
9.  Visiting team is required to win (No varsity home game has been won in the newly restored Tomato Bowl this year........100% MUST ABIDE! 😂)

04AFA16D-9DB9-4A09-A930-16B1AC95C247.jpeg

I hope Alto is the visiting team. Otherwise, Rule #9 is gonna get splattered like a raw egg dropped from the Eiffel Tower. Tru storie! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I hope Alto is the visiting team. Otherwise, Rule #9 is gonna get splattered like a raw egg dropped from the Eiffel Tower. Tru storie! 

😂🤣🤣 We ARE visitors...and we follow rules, so it’s gonna all work out! 🤣👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

😂🤣🤣 We ARE visitors...and we follow rules, so it’s gonna all work out! 🤣👍👍

Rule #9 is safe for another night. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Rule #9 is safe for another night. 

Good luck to Joaquin. Planning to be there  Friday night if we don’t violate Rule #9. If we do violate Rule #9 I may not come out of my house for months. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Good luck to Joaquin. Planning to be there  Friday night if we don’t violate Rule #9. If we do violate Rule #9 I may not come out of my house for months. Lol

PM me when you get there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Will do! 👍

I’m easy to find. I’m the goofy looking guy wearing mossy oak camo. Well, come to think of it, that will probably be the whole home side. Visitors too. We need a new plan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, trueblue82 said:

I’m easy to find. I’m the goofy looking guy wearing mossy oak camo. Well, come to think of it, that will probably be the whole home side. Visitors too. We need a new plan. 

😂 You can find ME. I’ll be sporting Alto everything and probably hanging with some friends (if they go) who have family at Joaquin. 🤣🤣🤣 Are y’all home or visitors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

😂 You can find ME. I’ll be sporting Alto everything and probably hanging with some friends (if they go) who have family at Joaquin. 🤣🤣🤣 Are y’all home or visitors?

We are home. Pm me who your family is. They may not like me, lol. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bi-district playoff preview

Alto Yellowjackets (10-0) vs. Cayuga Wildcats (4-6)

Class 2A, Division I, Region III

7:00 p.m. Thursday at Jacksonville's Historic Tomato Bowl

Analysis — Simply stated, Alto has been unstoppable this season. The Mean Sting is ranked No. 8 in the state and has won their games by an average score of 48-10 this year. The Wildcats are the fourth place team from District 9-2A-I. Cayuga has given up 236 points while scoring 220 points. Look for Alto to cruise to victory. The Jackets lead the all-time series 8-2. These teams last met in 2015 when Alto won, 55-14. The Alto-Cayuga winner will face off against either Joaquin or Shelbyville in the Area round late next week.

https://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com/sports/bi-district-playoff-previews/article_b1dbbe54-064a-11ea-9bc3-2bb719cfeec4.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen Alto play they should win easily. Imo they are  the 2nd best team in region 3. SA imo head and shoulders  The best team ive seen. But in the playoffs everyone starts over. Alto by 30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think this one is even close.. Stay healthy my friend, we working our way back to yall ✌️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must have been the 09 game I was at.  Man what a game.  These guys would score before I could get my flip phone text out to my buddies.  Who was the Alto QB that year?  He was a HOSS !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...