Bi-District Playoff Shelbyville vs Joaquin 7:00 Friday at Henderson Lions Stadium

trueblue82

Dragons or Rams?   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Dragons or Rams

• Shelbyville Dragons
    • Joaquin Rams

The rematch is on. In week 3, the Shelbyville Dragons snapped a 16 game home win streak at Ram Stadium with a 22-21 comeback win. Both teams are somewhat “backing” into the playoffs. The Dragons are coming off back-to-back losses, including a 55-0 drubbing by Region 3 favorite San Augustine last night. The Rams looked sloppy in a 22-13 district championship loss to Harleton. Which of these teams irons out the wrinkles and gets a playoff win? 

Henderson 
Friday 7:00
Joaquin Home 
Shelbyville Visitors 
$5 Gate 
Passes: THSCA, District, Senior Citizens, and Military.

1 minute ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Someone said Cummins was out against Harleton? Will he be back vs Shelbyville or is he out for remainder of the season

That’s some highly classified deep dark secret eyes only I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you information. You’re better off not knowing. I’m only privy to it due to my elevated status as the de facto leader of the RAMNATION. We’ve already had to quell one attempt by Russian hackers working for Shelbyville ISD to acquire information. There’s talk into a congressional investigation into a phone call between me and the vice superintendent of West Sabine ISD where I allegedly floated a quid pro quo. Things could get sticky. 

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

That’s some highly classified deep dark secret eyes only I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you information. You’re better off not knowing. I’m only privy to it due to my elevated status as the de facto leader of the RAMNATION. We’ve already had to quell one attempt by Russian hackers working for Shelbyville ISD to acquire information. There’s talk into a congressional investigation into a phone call between me and the vice superintendent of West Sabine ISD where I allegedly floated a quid pro quo. Things could get sticky. 

I know Joaquin is coming off a loss and all but Rams are very unpredictable with their consistency, they’re just as liable to be Shelbyville by 40 as they are to get beat by them. Guess we’ll know within a week 

48 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Deep state bro, deep state... Js 

On 11/9/2019 at 11:29 AM, trueblue82 said:

The rematch is on. In week 3, the Shelbyville Dragons snapped a 16 game home win streak at Ram Stadium with a 22-21 comeback win. Both teams are somewhat “backing” into the playoffs. The Dragons are coming off back-to-back losses, including a 55-0 drubbing by Region 3 favorite San Augustine last night. The Rams looked sloppy in a 22-13 district championship loss to Harleton. Which of these teams irons out the wrinkles and gets a playoff win? 

Henderson 
Friday 7:00
Joaquin Home 
Shelbyville Visitors 
$5 Gate 
Passes: THSCA, District, Senior Citizens, and Military.

Why Henderson instead of Center

16 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

I dont see how Joaquin could lose to the team I saw play last week...

Many things have went wrong to Shelbyville's offense starting with the loss of their QB. On the other hand Joaquin has made many beneficial improvements since they played Shelbyville week 3

1 hour ago, SAWolfman said:

I dont see how Joaquin could lose to the team I saw play last week...

I better not say what I think the reason is or I may get fined.......You would’ve had to been there to believe it.... I think both these teams my play to 0-0 tie and neither one gets to advance. Joe is definitely not firing on all cylinders 

• Like 1

I’m going with Joaquin to avenge the earlier loss in the season. Hard to think that a Shelbyville team who started the season 7-1 could possibly lose the last 3 games of the season in a row. Kind of puts a damper on an otherwise successful season.

Do most/all of the basketball players play football? Are those who do not play football already practicing basketball? Curious. 

29 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

I’m going with Joaquin to avenge the earlier loss in the season. Hard to think that a Shelbyville team who started the season 7-1 could possibly lose the last 3 games of the season in a row. Kind of puts a damper on an otherwise successful season.

Do most/all of the basketball players play football? Are those who do not play football already practicing basketball? Curious. 

The main reason why they lost those games is cause their starting QB was out real big kid, he’s supposed to be back for this game Friday