5A Div I Lufkin Panthers vs Texas High Tigers at Abe Martin in Lufkin.

PackAttack

8 hours ago, kingwolf said:

I will say it a 1000 times...Lufkin is being overlooked statewide...they have all the tools to win it this year....TH is just a speed bump on the road to Arlington 

5 hours ago, bordertown said:

Hopefully THS are road spikes😨

6 minutes ago, 3rdcoastent said:

Yea most knew jt probaly would lose lufkin shouldnt of lost to texas freakin high as you would say. No offense to thigh good job!!

crazy how two teams...that supposedly had opposite seasons, are both home at the same time.   I guess records don't mean nothing. Got to play the game.

good luck Thigh.

15 minutes ago, 3rdcoastent said:

Yea most knew jt probaly would lose lufkin shouldnt of lost to texas freakin high as you would say. No offense to thigh good job!!

You and JT99 continue to show why y’all are a trash fan base. Most from Lufkin never said this team would win a title. I definitely didn’t after losing Polk. We told the truth about JT and you caught feelings for it. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pack007 said:

You and JT99 continue to show why y’all are a trash fan base. Most from Lufkin never said this team would win a title. I definitely didn’t after losing Polk. We told the truth about JT and you caught feelings for it. 

What position did Polk play?

32 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Trash...LOL....Now look who in their feelings.   

I didn't even say anything bad about LP, so I don't why you coming at with me. You need to be mad at yourself and Karma for all that smack you talked this yr.

However, there is no reason for you to be too upset, because the team you really cheer for is still in the playoffs...lol

• LOL! 3