5A Div I Lufkin Panthers vs Texas High Tigers at Abe Martin in Lufkin.

PackAttack

21 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

some of yall said yall would beat T-High.

We had a legit shot at that. Most knew JT wasn’t getting out of the first round and definitely not beating LS. That’s something yall didn’t want to hear. I’m not surprised or angered by the Lufkin results. I’m used to it. I can call your fanbase trash and not be angry about anything. Facts are facts.

My LSU still doing well. Lufkin wasn’t getting out of the region anyways. Again....we have a forum to put all of that on. 

1 hour ago, JTFAN99 said:

what we have here is a classic case of misplaced anger.  

I GET IT...your team barely lost to the defending 6a div 2 champs the first game of the season so you thought yall were really good. So good that you started feeling the hype and talking down on lil poor cujo. Rooting against them every week and telling the world that you wish they come to Abe and get an L.  Bragging to everyone about how much better LP was to Cujo. You were really confident about your team, especially after going 9-1 and winning district

Then last night happen...you lost to a team that trashy ol cujo beat earlier this season...AWWWWWWW

Now your upset with Cujo fans (and for some odd reason with me when I never said anything bad about LP).  But your wolf buddies get a pass althought they are the ones throwing all the shade at your loss....LOL

Reality is that you are upset with yourself because your hopes and dreams were dashed by a 4th place team and all that smack you talked all season has flown back in your face. But you don't know how to handle this pain and you lash out at the wrong people.  

You think I have an issue with you but honestly I don't.  Its really not that serious to me because I have more serious things going on in life than to be worried about a high school game and a dude on smoaky that I never met.  I hope you can find a way to channel this anger in a mature and responsible way because you are better than name calling.  A Therapist is an option.

True. We lost to a team y’all beat. And Vice Verca. We curb stomped College station and they curb stomped y’all. Guess we all equally #### 

4 minutes ago, bordertown said:

Thanks, did not make the trip. It sounded like both teams played hard. Lufkin needs to keep its head high. If we move down in classification, hopefully the powers can schedule a pre-district series.

It was definitely a great game. No matter what could’ve, or should’ve happened. Can’t take away how good of a game it ended up being lol.... Now go beat those big city kids from frisco 

22 minutes ago, bordertown said:

Thanks, did not make the trip. It sounded like both teams played hard. Lufkin needs to keep its head high. If we move down in classification, hopefully the powers can schedule a pre-district series.

I’m really happy for y’all man, I hope y’all can make it far!! If y’all win next week I’m definitely gonna try to come!! 

It always seems like lufkin loses key people right before the playoffs recently. I don’t know if y’all lost people in 2017, but 2018 number ranked #1 and go down in the second round in a blowout to lone star with your back up qb, 2019 #5 in state lose to a 4th place team at home that needed help to get into the playoffs. Are y’all cursed by being ranked lol. Y’all can’t catch a break. 

39 minutes ago, LufkinPack said:

True. We lost to a team y’all beat. And Vice Verca. We curb stomped College station and they curb stomped y’all. Guess we all equally #### 

That about sums it up.

East Texas 5A is bad.

But clearly there are levels of bad.  

1 minute ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

It always seems like lufkin loses key people right before the playoffs recently. I don’t know if y’all lost people in 2017, but 2018 number ranked #1 and go down in the second round in a blowout to lone star with your back up qb, 2019 #5 in state lose to a 4th place team at home that needed help to get into the playoffs. Are y’all cursed by being ranked lol. Y’all can’t catch a break. 

Yea a curse called cantcoachish. It’s a well known curse affecting a lot of programs. But we lost Polk this year and both of our Qbs the week of Lone Star, even though Kewone tried to play during the 1st few drives 

3 hours ago, Pack007 said:

We actually have a forum unlike y’all where we could be honest about the team. We talked about our issues. Again, you and others are in your feels because i told the truth about JT. And I’ll still tell you the truth.  You never had a problem with me until i said something negative about JT. Jt threads wasn’t the only one i posted in. Longview, Mavs and etc. Like i said, y’all weren’t as good as some in the fanbase said you were. Go find a post anywhere where i said Lufkin was making the state title, especially with Polk out. You can find on the app and other places i was telling people this would be a good game. Went back and forth with another dummy Lion about it.

And y’all are still trash 

007 first of all...I was shocked to see the final and figured Thigh would come to play but beating the pack Abe... never saw that coming ...

But I do know you are a realist when it comes to the Pack no matter what forum. Shake the haters off....ijs

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jbabi86 said:

007 first of all...I was shocked to see the final and figured Thigh would come to play but beating the pack Abe... never saw that coming ...

But I do know you are a realist when it comes to the Pack no matter what forum. Shake the haters off....ijs

Thanks and good luck to the Bos and Texas High! 

• Thanks 1

In spite of the JT fans trolling.... I think most people still have the utmost respect for the Lufkin program and their fans.

I was excited to jump on the LP playoff bandwagon hoping ya'll would play opposite days we did.    

Wasn't planning on both days ending up free.  Ugh.  

Nothing but respect for LP from me.  

But I feel ya'll's disappointment.....for sure.

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1