⚔️ SECEDE ⚔️

Fivehead

Before I run this up the flagpole, let me say that I'm not threatening to leave the country if this guy or that guy wins. I just think it may be an idea whose time has come, especially in light of recent rumblings in Montana about doing just that.

What do you think? Should Texas secede from the USA? Here are the positives.

We immediately stop paying federal income tax.

We immediately become the 14th richest nation on the face of the Earth.

We can drill like there's no tomorrow, build all the refineries we want and become a petroleum exporting country.

We already have our own Army.

We can have a President of Texas election and get rid of Rick Perry in favor of President Berman and Vice President Eltife.

We don't have to worry about either of these guys signing the Kyoto treaty or cap and trade or any of that ####.

We don't have to care what Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reed or any of those idiots say.

Here are the negatives:

Thank you,

Fivehead

Would we have to surround Travis County with a Berlin-like wall? Or just kick the rascals out?

Just turn it into a museum...or a lab...we can conduct experiments to learn how to cure and perhaps prevent liberalism.

Just turn it into a museum...or a lab...we can conduct experiments to learn how to cure and perhaps prevent liberalism.

Nice town (I'd know... :rolleyes: ), nice country (eastern rim of the Hill Country), nice, but wierd, people.

Guest Jhn4McCain08

Where do I sign up?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. there's alot more crazy facts about texas seceeding if you google and find them..... very interesting...!!!

Guest Jhn4McCain08
Jhn4McCain08...

You remind me of someone I once knew.... :hmm:

???? maybe not sure who are you thinking of??

Saying we should secede if a certain person wins is no better than Hollywood stars saying they will move away when George W. Bush was running, both IMO is sour grapes..If the person you dont want to win does win, IMO you respect the office they uphold and hope 4 years later you can vote in your candidate

Loving your Country does not mean loving everyone in office, but it does mean not abandoning your country just because your not happy with who is President

Saying we should secede if a certain person wins is no better than Hollywood stars saying they will move away when George W. Bush was running, both IMO is sour grapes..If the person you dont want to win does win, IMO you respect the office they uphold and hope 4 years later you can vote in your candidate

Loving your Country does not mean loving everyone in office, but it does mean not abandoning your country just because your not happy with who is President

Ditto

I reread this whole post and didnt see anybody say anything about Barrack Hussien Obama. This isnt the first time this idea has come up.

I reread this whole post and didnt see anybody say anything about Barrack Hussien Obama. This isnt the first time this idea has come up.

Whether or not his name was mentioned, the implication is there..and yes I know fivehead even said he was not talking specifically about if a certain person one, but again the implication is there

And either way, How could ANYONE talk about secession if everyone supposedly loves their country so much?

So I guess I will throw out a follow-up...where does yout true allegiance lie?..US or Texas?

If Texas Seceded, it would be with Texas. If there was a vote to secede, I would vote yes. If it doesnt secede then Im fine with that as well. We all know its a moot point anyway. It will never happen.

Whether or not his name was mentioned, the implication is there..and yes I know fivehead even said he was not talking specifically about if a certain person one, but again the implication is there

And either way, How could ANYONE talk about secession if everyone supposedly loves their country so much?

So I guess I will throw out a follow-up...where does yout true allegiance lie?..US or Texas?

Are you a mind reader? "SECEDE" bumper stickers have been around since Barrack Hussein Obama was in the madrassa, so the idea is not specific to him.

If the US Congress and the Federal court system continue to lead us to the nanny state, secession seems a reasonable alternative, regardless which liberal wins the general election.

LOL.........asks the one whom has a avatar picture of the State of Texas, with the flag colors..........................

(TB, not tryin' to badger you, I just couldn't resist) :flowers: :saint:

LOL.........asks the one whom has a avatar picture of the State of Texas, with the flag colors..........................

(TB, not tryin' to badger you, I just couldn't resist) :flowers: :saint:

I also did not say where my allegiance lie first did I :updown: :turned:

Guest bleeds

Texas.

That is funny TB. Ok, sorry I got us off topic. Here is the topic again:

Before I run this up the flagpole, let me say that I'm not threatening to leave the country if this guy or that guy wins. I just think it may be an idea whose time has come, especially in light of recent rumblings in Montana about doing just that.

What do you think? Should Texas secede from the USA? Here are the positives.

We immediately stop paying federal income tax.

We immediately become the 14th richest nation on the face of the Earth.

We can drill like there's no tomorrow, build all the refineries we want and become a petroleum exporting country.

We already have our own Army.

We can have a President of Texas election and get rid of Rick Perry in favor of President Berman and Vice President Eltife.

We don't have to worry about either of these guys signing the Kyoto treaty or cap and trade or any of that ####.

We don't have to care what Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reed or any of those idiots say.

Here are the negatives:

Thank you,

Fivehead

• Mr. P changed the title to ⚔️ SECEDE ⚔️