Henderson vs Midlothian Heritage. Friday Night Tyler Rose Stadium

JCLIONS99

8 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

An above average passing game with a couple of big receivers is not a good matchup for Hendo. Going with the Lions but it will not be easy.

#8 has 13 offers, including Oklahoma State and Texas Tech..........heckuva route runner

7 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

An above average passing game with a couple of big receivers is not a good matchup for Hendo. Going with the Lions but it will not be easy.

Agree the Defense has let big plays happen and missing open field tackles. However, Medford ability to make things happen ( as long as he has ball control) and the Lions running game should keep them in the game. Looks for a possible shootout .

Just now, cotton84 said:

#8 has 13 offers, including Oklahoma State and Texas Tech..........heckuva route runner

Does Henderson have playmaker on defense to cover him. They played Pleasant Grove and Carthage . I believe Jacksonville had a big recruit at reciever as well. That could be a sign on how they do. 

27 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

I would like to hear you defend that, I said same to some buddies and they lost they $h?! D.. Js 

Regardless of what you may or may not feel, I can understand why one might make that argument ... first, Heritage was actually the best team in their district - just an internal hiccup forced them into a backup role.  And one might even make the argument that Heritage is the best team in the region outside of the DOD ... it appears Huffman may challenge for that though.

Navasota's district is relatively weak, being made up predominately of Houston ISD schools - and all, including Navasota, posted a mere 7-26 combined record in non-district play ... The Rattlers they were 0-4 in non-district including a 22 pt loss to Madisonville who was 2-8 ... and shutout by Sealy who finished 4th in their district ... 

So it is possible that someone might denote that .... however, these are playoff times - and one bad night can spoil the best laid plans and prognostications.

10 minutes ago, DOB said:

Regardless of what you may or may not feel, I can understand why one might make that argument ... first, Heritage was actually the best team in their district - just an internal hiccup forced them into a backup role.  And one might even make the argument that Heritage is the best team in the region outside of the DOD ... it appears Huffman may challenge for that though.

Navasota's district is relatively weak, being made up predominately of Houston ISD schools - and all, including Navasota, posted a mere 7-26 combined record in non-district play ... The Rattlers they were 0-4 in non-district including a 22 pt loss to Madisonville who was 2-8 ... and shutout by Sealy who finished 4th in their district ... 

So it is possible that someone might denote that .... however, these are playoff times - and one bad night can spoil the best laid plans and prognostications.

Navasota isn’t as bad as the record shows. In our 1st game of the season  we lost 4 starters due to injuries all skill position players that play both sides of the ball. We got them all back week 5. We will match up vs Henderson/ Heritages with no problem