5A-D1 Round 1 John Tyler Vs College Station

NODAYSOFFTX

Cougars or the Lions?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lions
    • Cougars
    • Don’t matter both are gonna lose to lone star.

I think the freshman class coming up might make some noise not sure about the jv coming into varsity next year they was not that good this year i hope it doesnt come to one more down year then they get back rolling with that freshman class but they cant do anything but get better gone have alot of the team coming back gone lose crawford tho

On 11/11/2019 at 12:44 PM, Gametyme said:

This year you guys are just flat out bad. College Station in a route. You guys couldn't even beat Sherman. I usually cheer for JT but your fan base this year is going to deserve this L

On 11/11/2019 at 12:51 PM, Gametyme said:

I shouldn't had said fan base but definitely some posters. 

hmmmm

52 minutes ago, 3rdcoastent said:

I think the freshman class coming up might make some noise not sure about the jv coming into varsity next year they was not that good this year i hope it doesnt come to one more down year then they get back rolling with that freshman class but they cant do anything but get better gone have alot of the team coming back gone lose crawford tho

Offense has alot coming back.  They had a 7 man rotation on the line and 5 of them are coming back.  The QB will be back along with Pinkard, Medlock, and Lacy.  And the freshman WR Tatum will be back. He had a 70 yd pass play tonight.  

Def will return a 3 starters on D line, the other corner opposite of Crawford and Ates at safety will be back.  But honestly, I can not put any trust in the Def.  They should be much better on offense next yr.  Probably going to be lots of soph on varsity.

6 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Offense has alot coming back.  They had a 7 man rotation on the line and 5 of them are coming back.  The QB will be back along with Pinkard, Medlock, and Lacy.  And the freshman WR Tatum will be back. He had a 70 yd pass play tonight.  

Def will return a 3 starters on D line, the other corner opposite of Crawford and Ates at safety will be back.  But honestly, I can not put any trust in the Def.  They should be much better on offense next yr.  Probably going to be lots of soph on varsity.

I tried to send you a message. 

12 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

That freshman corner with 1 D1 offer should help JT in the secondary next year. 

1 minute ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

That freshman corner with 1 D1 offer should help JT in the secondary next year. 

yep. but they had a ton of people returning on def this yrs andd it wasn't that good.

and I know many times the offense didn't help them out, but I just think it may be time to consider changes.

Just now, JTFAN99 said:

yep. but they had a ton of people returning on def this yrs andd it wasn't that good.

and I know many times the offense didn't help them out, but I just think it may be time to consider changes.

Good luck with that. JT is in the same boat with Lufkin when it's comes to stuff like that.