Carthage vs Athens in Jacksonville

HearEmaGrowlin

10 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

You’re trying to say A&M is UT’s big brother??

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That is a really good funny you threw out there for us!

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

Hook ‘em Horns 

No way he was saying K Dixon has an older brother(K Ingram) playing at Texas, was it ?

8 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Nope!  Big bro is Keontay.

Well, when you said TU that instantly says you’re an Aggie.

I got confused by your tactics, ha!

I hope he goes to Texas. Duvernay is gone after this season and so are Collin Johnson and John Burt. I know Burt isn’t a huge contributor, but he has played more this year and that’s three out off the top of my head. Need to add depth.

14 minutes ago, 514 said:

The Hays kid is the real deal. He the kind of kid that does not need to send in a highlight video because he goes 100 mph on every play anyway.

I noticed he has a hot motor.  Sometime looks like he plays past the whistle but he ain’t getting cheated.  Very mobile for a big kid.  Interested to see how he matches up with the athletic D line of Carthage.

20 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

You’re trying to say A&M is UT’s big brother??

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That is a really good funny you threw out there for us!

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

Hook ‘em Horns 

My apologies for any confusion.  I thought it was clear i was referring to keontay as big brother.  I try and speak as little as possible about the crowd over at TU,  they're like the crossdressing uncle you're too embarrassed to claim. 😁

And finally,  Gig 'Em!

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

My apologies for any confusion.  I thought it was clear i was referring to keontay as big brother.  I try and speak as little as possible about the crowd over at TU,  they're like the crossdressing uncle you're too embarrassed to claim. 😁

And finally,  Gig 'Em!

😂

Well, you know I can’t agree with the political opinions in Austin, but that’s the school I grew up pulling for.

So, I married them for better or worse. 

There is something we can definitely agree on....

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

😂

Well, you know I can’t agree with the political opinions in Austin, but that’s the school I grew up pulling for.

So, I married them for better or worse. 

There is something we can definitely agree on....

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

Rabid aggie fans might would disown me since I did pull for the horns in 2005 when they played usc for the championship.  I watched the game the other night and keontay had maybe his best game yet?  Not sure on that one but i know he had over 100 yards and a good looking td run.  Ya'll set up pretty good over there,  Dixon should play for jimbo 😜

13 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Rabid aggie fans might would disown me since I did pull for the horns in 2005 when they played usc for the championship.  I watched the game the other night and keontay had maybe his best game yet?  Not sure on that one but i know he had over 100 yards and a good looking td run.  Ya'll set up pretty good over there,  Dixon should play for jimbo 😜

Jimbo hasn’t offered......

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

And finally,  Gig 'Em!

You mean a crossdresser like Buzz Bissinger, the ( guy? ) that wrote the Friday Night Lights book? Haha

11 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Should of stuck with Arkansas if he wants playing time. 

UT is losing its top two receivers. Next year you have Eagles, Epps and Jake Smith returning as your starters. After that the best receivers are Al’Vontae Woodard and Josh Moore.

Texas could use him for depth next year while he grows physically and in understanding of the playbook. He’d be a good addition and would play plenty in the future. 

I do like the receiver commit from Temple coming in next year!