Cowboys @ Detroit

cowboys week 11  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Detroit Lions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2019 at 06:00 PM

Talent wise, Dallas should win. Selfishly? I hope they lose. I hope this season ends on a Ol’ Yeller note and Jerry has no other option but to take Garrett behind the woodshed. I believe a team takes on the coach’s persona. This team is okay with average because the coach is average. In 9 years Garrett has shown you what he is. Don’t ruin the prime of Dak and Zeke like you did Romo. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't feel like looking the thread up, but I remember many thinking that Stafford was going to sign with the Cowboys when he was a free agent after Romo left.  I think he's going to go the way of Romo with the broken bone in his back.  Once someone begins to suffer problems in the back, it usually lasts a lifetime, and it can't handle the hits of the NFL.  I would say Stafford is on borrowed time, and he's a huge cap hit until 2021.  I'm beginning to think that he might take the same turn as Andrew Luck did, especially after his wife's health issues.  

5 hours ago, Rabbs63 said:

Stafford ruled out Sunday against Cowboys.

I'm starting to have doubts, because I've seen the Lions beat the Cowboys even with backups.  We used to rule them back in the 60's and 70's, but it's been a tossup in recent years.  

• Like 1

How sad is it that this should be a no doubt win but there’s still enough doubt about Garrett and the Boys to actually pull it off? The Jets loss was horrible. We lose to Detroit and Jerry better start looking at resumes for the next HC.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Dak has ZERO runs last week.  If Garrett wants to keep his job and Dak wants a big new contract, Dak better have at least 3 zone read keepers and/or QB draw plays every game the rest of the reason, starting today. 

Use Dak’s legs to open up the offense. It’s not that they can’t do it, it’s that they won’t do it. Why?

8 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Use Dak’s legs to open up the offense. It’s not that they can’t do it, it’s that they won’t do it. Why?

Dak ran in the first few games, then hardly none. I think the injury to Mahomes scared the you know what out of coach clapper. He doesn't want to lose his only chance at a new contract. If Dak goes down so does the clapper.  

• Like 1