Fumble, or incomplete? You decide.

H3llR4z0r

Give your thoughts!  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Incomplete pass or fumble?

• Incomplete
    • Fumble

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Fumble would be my call but I will say I have the advantage of slowing it down and watching. In full speed it would be hard on a ref. 

In all honesty, I'm not sure it would have mattered if they were even allowed to use instant replay. This isn't slowed down by the way, it's in full speed. 

6 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

In all honesty, I'm not sure it would have mattered if they were even allowed to use instant replay. This isn't slowed down by the way, it's in full speed. 

I know but to make the determination I moved it frame by frame. When I watched in full speed I had a hard time telling if his arm made impact with the Qb before or after his arm was going forward. 

3 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Someone needs to get their eyes checked if they say that was an incomplete pass. 

Man that’s tough to say when you don’t know the exact angle the ref was looking at it. And things happen fast. It’s a tough job and a thankless one. 

Even in regular speed I would think it would have to be a fumble. I can't slow it down to make sure, but I would say that 100% it should be called a fumble on the field. I can't see how any official could call it an incomplete pass. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Just now, Cannon85 said:

Let's talk about the roughing the punter.....with a 36 yard penalty on it....cost the same amount of points.

I'm just looking for honest opinions.

We could talk about the refs never signalling to start the clock, which allowed Hooks to drive for the TD before half, and the final game winning touchdown. 

It was a horribly officiated game either way. Atlanta made a goal line stand (pretty much) and they tried to give Hooks the ball first and goal on a dead ball foul after the play was over. I just wanted opinions on what everyone thought. 

Just now, Cannon85 said:

Lol..ok I'm sorry. Everyone but Hooks opinion...that's fine. Have a good day sir.

Y'all thought it was a fumble too, don't even kid yourself. It's okay. This isn't changing anything, so it doesn't matter. I just wanted opinions.

• LOL! 1

Guest Tiger03lb

It was a fumble. I had a clear view from it in person, I was near the Atl homers near the endzone. Video just confirmed it. 

Refs were horrible the whole game. That was a big call, that was called wrong. 

5 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Y'all thought it was a fumble too, don't even kid yourself. It's okay. This isn't changing anything, so it doesn't matter. I just wanted opinions.

But you dont want to talk about the other big blown calls just the ONE that effected your team. The roughing the punter and the spot onto that 4th down play killed hooks and you know it but dont want to talk about it like the libtards pushing impeachment. But hey it's cool push your one sided arguement. 

• Like 2
  • Stinks 2

1 minute ago, Cannon85 said:

But you dont want to talk about the other big blown calls just the ONE that effected your team. The roughing the punter and the spot onto that 4th down play killed hooks and you know it but dont want to talk about it like the libtards pushing impeachment. But hey it's cool push your one sided arguement. 

Just to be clear, what kind of effect did it have?

2 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

LOL now you're making it political. Geez man get a hold of yourself. The game was blown both ways. Chill out.