Fumble, or incomplete? You decide.

H3llR4z0r

Give your thoughts!  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Incomplete pass or fumble?

• Incomplete
    • Fumble

16 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Just pose as Hughes Springs and make some idiotic comments/predictions. 

Seems to be the thing to do these days.

I see it as a fumble. You can slow it down and he pumps and then his arm kinda sorta breaks forward but thinking from a refs point in real time, I'd call it a fumble.

Edit: looks like the second possibly arm motion was caused by the defender hitting him in the back and causing the fumble.

I was watching the white hat and he was signaling incomplete pass immediately. He had the very best view because he was about 3 yards behind and to the right of the play. This was a big play and I can say I am very happy one play finally went our way. The refs are what allowed the game to be close in the first place. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Gah please don't let my Gladewater comment go to waste Bear fans. It really was a good one.

It was definitely a good one, but you know I was pulling for y'all. I knew of all the teams in D7, the Atlanta would be the easiest to beat. 😆

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

24 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

I was watching the white hat and he was signaling incomplete pass immediately. He had the very best view because he was about 3 yards behind and to the right of the play. This was a big play and I can say I am very happy one play finally went our way. The refs are what allowed the game to be close in the first place. 

Right. You should go back and watch the game and figure out how much time the refs gave Hooks on those 2 scoring drives. 

Just my opinion,  but by the tuck rule, its a incomplete pass. Yes, the defender hit the QB and effected the direction of the ball by hitting his arm. BUT QB arm was moving forward, WITH the aid of the the hit by the defender. Yes I would of loved to see that called a fumble if it would have helped my team, but I had no dog in the fight. SIMPLY, the refs had to make that call on THAT play. Not excusing other calls but this call I could probably live with. But of coarse I wasn’t there and neither was my team.

• Thanks 1