Fumble, or incomplete? You decide.

H3llR4z0r

Give your thoughts!  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Incomplete pass or fumble?

• Incomplete
    • Fumble

21 minutes ago, Mudman246 said:

your right about clock operator  they sucked tremendously !!!  but yall, won  nobody to blame but ourselves

He only starts the clock when the ref moves his arms. Maybe he was too cold to swing his arm in a circular motion. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

He only starts the clock when the ref moves his arms. Maybe he was too cold to swing his arm in a circular motion. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Haha the ref never rolled him arms. They truly were the worst officials I have ever seen. I lost my voice because of them lol!

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Haha the ref never rolled him arms. They truly were the worst officials I have ever seen. I lost my voice because of them lol!

they were horrible. so many blown calls that I hope they don't get to work another Friday, wish it wouldn't have come to that because both teams deserve better.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:51 PM, H3llR4z0r said:

I just want an honest opinion. Only those that attended the game know how important this play was. I just want to know what everyone else thinks. 

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/11824450/5dc8684f7bdd490dfc65a338

I'm not going to vote, because I'm biased, but I know what I think.

At full speed I can't tell. If you had it in slow motion it might have been a fumble, but high school officials don't have that luxury.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:14 PM, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm just looking for honest opinions.

We could talk about the refs never signalling to start the clock, which allowed Hooks to drive for the TD before half, and the final game winning touchdown. 

It was a horribly officiated game either way. Atlanta made a goal line stand (pretty much) and they tried to give Hooks the ball first and goal on a dead ball foul after the play was over. I just wanted opinions on what everyone thought. 

You're right about the officials. But the bad calls went both ways.