Fumble, or incomplete? You decide.

H3llR4z0r

Give your thoughts!  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Incomplete pass or fumble?

• Incomplete
    • Fumble

41 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I hate y’all didn’t win. Now we don’t  get the chance to shut you up about Week 2 😂

Haha! Like I said, the true beneficiary was da Bears! Just crazy how we beat such good teams and we're shooting round ball.

Just now, tigernationfan said:

I though it was ruled as an incomplete pass if his throwing arm made forward motion at the time of release , but again its hard to tell unless you see it in slow motion 

our instant replay wasn't working that night, kinda like our clock operator..lmbo

1 minute ago, Cannon85 said:

our instant replay wasn't working that night, kinda like our clock operator..lmbo

It really was bad. It'd have been nice to see both teams play a clean, well-called game. Just hate we missed the playoffs. But, if we couldn't win, we didn't deserve to be there anyways.

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

It really was bad. It'd have been nice to see both teams play a clean, well-called game. Just hate we missed the playoffs. But, if we couldn't win, we didn't deserve to be there anyways.

I agree it was a horribly officiated game throughout, and both teams were screwed by big calls. I hate that yall missed them too because all 5 teams were deserving. the rabbs are by far the best team in the state not making the playoffs. I hope yall well next year. 

23 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

This play was called a 15 yard penalty against Hooks for a late hit. There was a hold in the end zone at the beginning of the play, which would have resulted in a safety and Hooks ball, but because of the late hit, the penalties were offsetting.

Late hit? You decide. 

http://www.hudl.com/v/2CNRMu

That was continuance, I assume from the refs angle he thought he pushed him down?  Bs flag IMO

26 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

This play was called a 15 yard penalty against Hooks for a late hit. There was a hold in the end zone at the beginning of the play, which would have resulted in a safety and Hooks ball, but because of the late hit, the penalties were offsetting.

Late hit? You decide. 

http://www.hudl.com/v/2CNRMu

Late hit? Maybe not. Unsportsmanlike conduct, yup.