The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WestHardinfan1

'11,000 scientists' warning of 'climate emergency' are just '11,000 random people' 'This was a total managed lie. There was no study'

Because someone in this study believes that rich people do whatever they want to the climate and don't have to worry, while the poor folk have to live with the disease and disasters caused by the climate change. Give the poor more of the rich man's money and they won't be affected by the climate as much. SMFH. Liberals. 

There is no climate change go outside right now and get your tan if you believe there's one.  

11 hours ago, Wild74 said:

One key to solving the problem, they said, is "reducing inequality."

What the heck does that even mean...:rofl:

Government sanctioned and legalized robbery.

But Gretta Said

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, osup116 said:

But Gretta Said

Gretta can shut the hell up, and go put on her Ogg boots, parka, long johns, and whatever they wear in Sweden to keep warm.  Maybe if she lived in her own country instead of travelling all the time, she'd realize that even women in Sweden complain about the cold.  I didn't read but two paragraphs of this, and it sounds like they have to wear a lot of layers during the winter even being indoors.  https://www.beeswedish.com/how-do-i-dress-for-work-during-swedish-winter/

Oh this just in from a friend of mine from Buffalo, NY they set a new record low of 14 degrees today.  The other record low  ????  16 degrees in 1986 when all the yap began.  https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/buffalo/new-record-low-temperature-for-buffalo-on-november-13-set/.  Give me a break.  

• Like 1