watch out for jasper

powerlifter

17 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

This I can agree with. 

Hey! Sup. My ole tatum pal. I remember yall won state back to back years with the hurricane move ins from down here in this area about 15 years ago (give or take a year or two)but anywho......

Who the Eagles playing this week in first round of playoffs?

Guest Tiger03lb
31 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

Hey! Sup. My ole tatum pal. I remember yall won state back to back years with the hurricane move ins from down here in this area about 15 years ago (give or take a year or two)but anywho......

👀

1 hour ago, JasperDawg said:

Here’s the thing. I’m not butthurt the Eagles weren’t good this season and didn’t make the playoffs. But why you butthurt when someone thinks Jasper isn’t as good as y’all want them to be? Congrats though on a fine season. 

5 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Ain’t nothing to eyeball. He’s from Jasper so that bark is always bigger than the bite. Plus I knew my comment would drag him out so I could ask him if that area is still traditionally weak minus WOS. 

Son, I have been thru this with you time and time again.  Jasper is about as weak as  we were the two years we beat the brakes and brake dust off of Tatum. Anything and everything you ever say doesn't and won't ever change the fact the weak team Jasper is undefeated against Tatum.  Lol.  

2 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

Son, I have been thru this with you time and time again.  Jasper is about as weak as  we were the two years we beat the brakes and brake dust off of Tatum. Anything and everything you ever say doesn't and won't ever change the fact the weak team Jasper is undefeated against Tatum.  Lol.  

Lololol

3 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

If beating Tatum could get you a title yall wouldn’t be two behind us. 

On 11/12/2019 at 6:13 PM, powerlifter said:

smart coaching staff large DL and very quick  to the ball carrier  there QB strong arm track speed lets just see how good they  when they play someone good

You obviously have not seen Jasper play this season. Bulldogs are very small on the defensive line.