Republicans Stunned After Adolph Schiff Interrupts Impeachment Hearing

RETIREDFAN1

The most ridiculous thing about today’s “hearing” (sham show) was Taylor whining about the poor Ukraine needing the US money to combat the Russians.   Where was all his concern when he was actually Ambassador to the Ukraine under Obama, when the Russians invaded that country and Obama did nothing.   To my knowledge, not one red cent was given to the Ukraine until Trump became President.   The fact that he didn’t raise hail then, makes his testimony today, so much male bovine feces, imo.  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The most ridiculous thing about today’s “hearing” (sham show) was Taylor whining about the poor Ukraine needing the US money to combat the Russians.   Where was all his concern when he was actually Ambassador to the Ukraine under Obama, when the Russians invaded that country and Obama did nothing.   To my knowledge, not one red cent was given to the Ukraine until Trump became President.   The fact that he didn’t raise hail then, makes his testimony today, so much male bovine feces, imo.  

🐂💩✔️✔️✔️

54 minutes ago, Hagar said:

During President Obama's time, we gave Ukraine HUNDREDS of millions of dollars in security aid. So, your knowledge isn't really good. Just trying to be helpful for a moment.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

During President Obama's time, we gave Ukraine HUNDREDS of millions of dollars in security aid. So, your knowledge isn't really good. Just trying to be helpful for a moment.

Thank you, I stand corrected.

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

But even in the testimony on Wednesday they said that money was mostly spent by Ukraine on blankets and MREs, not on missiles and weaponry. Because apparently (and I don't know this for sure) the U.S. can dictate to Ukraine what they spend the money on.

13 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Totally false ... Obama denied for eight years the military weaponry the Ukrainians begged for ... all Obama gave was band aids and non military aid .... President Trump gave them the military aid they were begging Obama for .... that's 100% the truth .... Larry, you are as big a liar as Pencil Neck ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

Kirt, you're deluded, as a rule, as we gave all Ukraine asked for, including 230 armored Humvees, radars and other security items like night googles, but LETHAL weaponry, that our allies didn't want unleashed on their continent. We gave HUNDREDS of millions of dollars in security aid, PERIOD.

What's your point anyway, related to impeachment for Trump's actions? All mishmash and smokescreens. 

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Kirt, you're deluded, as a rule, as we gave all Ukraine asked for, including 230 armored Humvees, radars and other security items like night googles, but LETHAL weaponry, that our allies didn't want unleashed on their continent. We gave HUNDREDS of millions of dollars in security aid, PERIOD.

What's your point anyway, related to impeachment for Trump's actions? All mishmash and smokescreens. 

Obama didn't give them what they needed to defend themselves, Larry .... Trump did .... what part of that do you not understand? ....

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

If you believe that phony response from Larry, I have some swamp land in Arizona to sell you ....

I’d stated they didn’t give them any aid, financial or otherwise.  They gave them money, but no weaponry.  As you said, Trump gave them some kicka$$ weapons.

16 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Barry is correct, remember when then Vice President Biden told us that he wanted the prosecutor looking into his son's company to be fired--the Ukraine had 6 hours to do it, or they would lose their billion dollars of aide--in the form of blankets. LOL 

• Thanks 1