Huntington

beazer74

On 11/17/2019 at 12:29 PM, Tiger03lb said:

100% on this. Driskell, (monte's son) came to koff and has changed the culture and got the community behind him. He has turned koff into a great program. 

And Crockett should be kicking themselves in the butt , every time they think about not hiring Jamie Driskell when they had a chance. 

• Like 2

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, JACKETLIFE said:

And Crockett should be kicking themselves in the butt , every time they think about not hiring Jamie Driskell when they had a chance. 

Yep. I talk with a poster from the fssw app and he says the same thing. But from my understanding at the time they left Crockett in good hands anyways. I could be wrong from what I was told. But we are glad he is here and hope he retires here as well. 

18 hours ago, Slickarick said:

Turned in 495, Padilla has the 4A number at 509. Should help a little. Still tough teams in the Area at 3A D1. We will see what happens. tough place to win it seams. 

Should put them with a couple teams that may give them a shot at some wins but still a tough region and division. Should be in there with diboll and Crockett for district I guess. 

I agree they need to be running some type of a power running offense.