2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

All I got to say is on this post all aLLto has mention is how much they used to beat Joaquin 

What else you want us to talk about, come up with some reasons and facts for your way of thinking. Stats, wins, losses something to support your theory of Alto being overrated this year..... waiting

27 minutes ago, footballfiend said:

Fake news. I'm talking about this years team. And this years team is the most complete team I've seen for Alto since 2015

Easy to be competitive playing bums . Not saying Joaquin  is not a bum . (They lost to Harleton) . But just sayin I’m not buying in on this aLLto hype train of false hope and cupcakes 

• Stinks 1

13 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

1574019544140.jpg

Alto is forcing ol’ Gilbert to troll for attention lol. Gilbert WILL be FORCED to troll next week as well in the round 3 thread. BETTER be there too Gilbert. You WILL post on an Alto thread round 3 with the same lame comments because the Jackets will make sure you pick up that tracfone and drop us a line or two. Got it? Lol

12 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Easy to be competitive playing bums . Not saying Joaquin  is not a bum . (They lost to Harleton) . But just sayin I’m not buying in on this aLLto hype train of false hope and cupcakes 

Whether you play cupcakes or not, if you really knew football you'd be able to tell the difference of a team with "false hope" and one that is athletic across the board and fundamentally sound.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

Fyi band can technically  play while y’all are on offense 

AFB3FCB1-5748-4DA0-BB5A-FCD4C21B06DF.png

Correct. Alto is the only band I’ve ever seen our coaches complain about, and that includes several that are bigger and louder. The issue is their tendency to wait until the QB steps under center, then start blasting their low brass at an extremely high pitch. If they were playing nonstop, it wouldn’t be an issue. But this, like almost all UIL football rules, is based on NCAA rules. The SFA band plays from the time the ball is spotted until the offense gets to the LOS. Tru storie. 

1 hour ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Alto is forcing ol’ Gilbert to troll for attention lol. Gilbert WILL be FORCED to troll next week as well in the round 3 thread. BETTER be there too Gilbert. You WILL post on an Alto thread round 3 with the same lame comments because the Jackets will make sure you pick up that tracfone and drop us a line or two. Got it? Lol

Not sayin you won’t beat Joaquin . Just saying when you finally play tough competition . Like SA . Y’all gonna be demolished 

17 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

What of offense does Alto run? Who are the key players on the team? Are they more hard nosed or finesse. Haven’t seen the Jackets play in a few years 

No one has even cared to see them the past few years 

• LOL! 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Gilbert said:

Not sayin you won’t beat Joaquin . Just saying when you finally play tough competition . Like SA . Y’all gonna be demolished 

Well, we are trying to get there. There’s only one way to find out how we stack up to the Region III favorite. Game at a time. Is there any other Region III team that you feel Alto cannot handle other than SA? Just curious. 

22 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

What of offense does Alto run? Who are the key players on the team? Are they more hard nosed or finesse. Haven’t seen the Jackets play in a few years 

Definitely a finesse team. Not interested in being physical. Don’t like to run the ball. Don’t like to run to the ball on defense. Pretty soft team overall actually. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 4