2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

7 minutes ago, Jacket44 said:

😂, I believe you on the strait jacket, see if they have white, it will match your nose better! I’ll be weeping alright tears of great joy, 42-14 Alto Final

That’s that fantasy world I was talkin about that y’all wake up in .

1 hour ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Shots fired again!? Said ALLLto ain’t got nothing but fatties. 
I will say this bout Joaquin, they have a ton of good looking women and if you are from Center or Carthage and have the right amount of cash you could even have one yourself lmao

We know. Them cheerleaders used to smile at us pretty regular around 95, 96, 97 lol. 

Just heard thru the grapevine Joe just recruited 10 Junior high kids to do nothing but blow a horn loud and out of tune every time ALLLto is gonna snap the ball..... good news is they won’t have to do it much cuz Scardyjackets gonna be 3 and out most of the night

• LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

If we play like the girls in yo town then y’all’s ftball team is in trouble..... cuz yall got some she beast that could play in the trenches

If y’all had a little more heart then y’all might could compete with a squad of our girls. But everybody knows the Mams ain’t bout that life this Friday night. Tell them seniors to soak in this final ride.