2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

3 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

We didnt look like ourselves against Garrison, something was off.  See yall soon if we both take care of business.

That’s the only game I’ve seen all year other than y’alls 1st go round with them on film. 24 is a stud and y’all  are big as heck. Qb can run and is accurate. Gonna be a tall order. But games gotta be played and whoever comes in there against y’all has to be confident. 

1 minute ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

That’s the only game I’ve seen all year other than y’alls 1st go round with them on film. 24 is a stud and y’all are big as heck. Qb can run and is accurate. Gonna be a y’all order. But games gotta be played and whoever comes in there against y’all has to be confident. 

#4 for SA is great!! Very very fast....

1 minute ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

That’s the only game I’ve seen all year other than y’alls 1st go round with them on film. 24 is a stud and y’all are big as heck. Qb can run and is accurate. Gonna be a y’all order. But games gotta be played and whoever comes in there against y’all has to be confident. 

Ay hole up SA gotta get past Normangee first off LMAO!!!!! 😂

10 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Dude is an idiot.  Joaquin cant beat Harleton and just because someone beats them they are now superior.  Best of luck to Joaquin, I like every poster from Joaquin but him.

Nobody likes you Wolfman..... not even yo mama. She told you it was an accident that she dropped you when you were a baby. She lied..... she threw you down cuz you been running yo mouth since birth.

• LOL! 3

11 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Nobody likes you Wolfman..... not even yo mama. She told you it was an accident that she dropped you when you were a baby. She lied..... she threw you down cuz you been running yo mouth since birth.

I like wolfman lmao he’s my homeboy 

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

Hey you wanna know what really ####?  I was in a wreck on the way to work the other day so I missed that night of work and now I won't be able to make the game Friday.   Its been an epic week and this thread is the only thing keeping me SANE.  

Man I hate to hear that. Glad you’re ok though.