2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

9 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Nobody likes you Wolfman..... not even yo mama. She told you it was an accident that she dropped you when you were a baby. She lied..... she threw you down cuz you been running yo mouth since birth.

At least she was smart enough to not send me to Joaquin...I liked going to a school that has pride and has actually contended for something.  Unlike some shelby county cast off team with a school board full of rednecks.

• LOL! 1

35 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

At least she was smart enough to not send me to Joaquin...I liked going to a school that has pride and has actually contended for something.  Unlike some shelby county cast off team with a school board full of rednecks.

Joaquin’s school board is legit. 

Prep football playoff preview

Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2)

Class 2A, Region III, Area

7:30 p.m. Friday at Abe Martin Stadium in Lufkin

What to Watch For — Fans that like defensive-oriented football should be in hog heaven in Lufkin on Friday night. The Alto defenders are allowing just nine points a game, while Joaquin is giving up 12 points a night. Joaquin, finished second behind a strong Harleton team in conference play, while the Mean Sting is the District 10-2A-I champs. The Rams' losses came to Harleton and Shelbyville (by a single point) in the regular season. Joaquin avenged that loss by beating Shelbyville 39-0 in the bi-district round last week. At the same time, the Jackets were racking up a 62-0 rout of Cayuga. Joaquin is probably the toughest team that the Jackets have faced this year. Alto's mental approach to the game could make, or break, the 'Jackets in this one. This one should be worth the price of admission.

https://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com/sports/prep-football-playoff-previews-teams-remain-alive-in-second-round/article_cdce35a0-0bcd-11ea-9441-5378e9c24ac5.html

State of Texas with Script A.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jacketgrad06 said:

That one seemed like days ago on this thread. I remember It plainly and thinking it would be the most memorable post on the thread.... boy was I wrong. 

Lol I was busy for like a day and missed the post that caused all the uproar .. #verypoortaste

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

Joaquin has produced more millionaires than SA. BET that. But hey y’all good at football 👀