2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

1 hour ago, BlueBlood99 said:

I have just a few more post in me before I have to go into full game mode. I feel like both teams have a game plan in place they feel will work. Pretty much just fine tuning and then let's see who can impose whose will on whom. This thread has had a little of everything......Alto peeps it's been fun and thx for all the good natured back and forth. It has helped pass the time this week of potentially my oldest son's last game. Whether it's this week or next or the weeks to come I don't know if I'm truly ever ready to stop watching him play a game he loves. Only saving grace is I have two more sons to watch in the coming years. Those of you guys that know me know ftball is more than a game to my family. We pour a little more into it than most. Do me a favor if ya have a chance to see #8 play just realize that he has giving everything he has to highschool ftball. I just hope it's taught him some life lessons that he carry on and pass on to his kids one day. Best of luck to ya Scardyjackets 😉.......I know ya ain't gonna make easy on us and we gonna give it right back to ya. I hope for a hell of a game that we can get on here and talk smack for years to come.

Well said blood. In the end it is all about the kids. These memories they are making is something that will be remembered by Coaches, Kids, Family, fans, and communities. My son is a Sophmore at Alto and I am loving the Alto Family atmosphere. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Me too man.  Sat on Altos side of the field a few years back.   Loved the crowd.   That band had me poppin and lockin so hard was sore for 3 days.  Love you guys.  

It’s crunk on our side all game long. Atmosphere is awesome. Took a guest to their 1st Jackets game bout 5 weeks ago and they haven’t missed one since. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

It’s crunk on our side all game long. Atmosphere is awesome. Took a guest to their 1st Jackets game bout 5 weeks ago and they haven’t missed one since. 

Hey y’all’s band plays “I got 5 on it”..... you may even see me up bee bopping around.... that’s the jam

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Lambo said:

One of my favorite kids ever. The boy is just a good kid no if ands or buts about it. I’ve told him 100 times he’s “the fastest white boy alive.”. You’ve done a great job not only raising him to play ball but also explained why he does the things he does on the field. Smartest kid on a football field I’ve ever seen.

Have you seen Mathew Boling the senior from Jusiut he ran a 9.98 in the 100 yard dash

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Texans vs Colts is ugly football.  

14 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Ok so my 10yr old just told me he rides the bus with little “Sicario gangsta”. He says the little homie let em count the money one day and he had 89 benjamins on em and 50 more in his locker......😳 WTH!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂

Coach Lawson speaking on radio show the other night..... He mentioned Joe has 3 RB over 1000yds on the year..... probably 1st time that’s ever been done here. Makes it hard for the defense to key on one guy. Defense better stay disciplined or it’s a big gainer....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Coach Lawson speaking on radio show the other night..... He mentioned Joe has 3 RB over 1000yds on the year..... probably 1st time that’s ever been done here. Makes it hard for the defense to key on one guy. Defense better stay disciplined or it’s a big gainer....

Thought yall had that last year? 

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Watching Alto/ Cayuga. Did the Cayuga fans all get lost on the way to jville? That “crowd” is just plain sad. We took more people to a scrimmage. 

We have more people at a JV game on a Thursday night in Hawkins, Union Grove, and Big Sandy in 30 degrees temps in rain than Cayuga brought to a Varsity playoff game in Jacksonville. Pitiful. 😳

Someone said they counted 80 folks. 🤦‍♂️

7 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

What’s it look like this year? You got any figures?

Rams probably didn’t have 3000 rush yards in the entire mid to late 90s if you totaled up 5 years

We don’t talk about those times