2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

It’s been a fun week reading the post and commenting from time to time.. 

but on a more serious note .. 

I think altos success will come through the air tonight..  Joaquin has an excellent run defense and they are very fast to the ball .. 

and if they get that slot T rolling it could turn into a shootout..  then again maybe not..  we shall see tonight!  As I like to say the cream is fixing to rise to the top.... 

24 minutes ago, firebreathingreptilian said:

hyped that I get to make it to this one. Will Joe be on home or visitor side?

Alto - Home

Joaquin - Visitors

Safe travels everyone. Still looks like a good chance of rain during the traveling time. FYI don’t let the exit to get off to get to the stadium catch you by surprise. I have missed it quite a few times and I pretty much grew up there. Lol

8A58CCE2-EBC5-48CE-B92D-4FEF218759E9.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jacketgrad06 said:

Alto - Home

Joaquin - Visitors

Safe travels everyone. Still looks like a good chance of rain during the traveling time. FYI don’t let the exit to get off to get to the stadium catch you by surprise. I have missed it quite a few times and I pretty much grew up there. Lol

8A58CCE2-EBC5-48CE-B92D-4FEF218759E9.png

Good luck to my dist Dudes, yall get busy tonight.. And may the best team win and advance.. ✌️

• Like 2

It's game day and I've been mulling over my prediction all week. I have respect for Joaquin and their football team and all that they have accomplished this season but that being said I just do not see the upset happening tonight. I know it's playoff football and anything can happen but this years Alto team will be too much for them in the end. I can see it being a one score game at the half but I have Alto pulling away in the second half. I think Joaquin will break out and score on a long run or two if Alto is overly aggressive and will catch the secondary with their eyes in the backfield and hit them over the top with a passing score as well. But give me Alto 47-20. Best of luck to both teams tonight and I pray no one comes out injured. Safe travels to and from the game everyone.

• Like 3