2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

10 minutes ago, Lambo said:

I didn’t attend due to having to be at work early in the morning. But from everything I’m hearing hats off to Alto! Sounds like everyone left everything on the field! 

Bro. Best Joaquin game I’ve seen. In a lot of ways the boys were outgunned. Very hostile territory sort of had a feel to it when the game started that the entire alto crowd, band and team were one. They showed up. Was a bit intimidating. Rams stayed true. Defense was sound. And when it counted senior Bragg showed up late. Props to lane for being the workhorse after Nelson went down. Rams are wearing thin but love to fight another day. Joaquin, I’ve said it all along— All grit no quit

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 8:11 PM, Jacket44 said:

We going to beat joe like we did in the 90’s this Friday. I just watched film, and their going to get that #$$ spanked real good. If you have watched film of both these teams and believe it’s evenly matched you don’t know football. Get a clue, we sucked the last two times we played, but this year is different. Get ready for that spanking, write it down, mark it on that calendar, write it in stone if you want, but best believe you will be playing basketball come Monday! Whoop, whoop, shoot some hoops Joaquin.......

Sir, of all the posts this week.. you deserve the most crow.

• Stinks 2

2 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Bro. Best Joaquin game I’ve seen. In a lot of ways the boys were outgunned. Very hostile territory sort of had a feel to it when the game started that the entire alto crowd, band and team were one. They showed up. Was a bit intimidating. Rams stayed true. Defense was sound. And when it counted senior Bragg showed up late. Props to lane for being the workhorse after Nelson went down. Rams are wearing thin but love to fight another day. Joaquin, I’ve said it all along— All grit no quit

Always had that.