2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

You’ll get as far as SA will let you 

12 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

But since the entire team is returning it makes it relevant . Do you not use your brains Joket . It’s not like I was talkin like the alto fans back in their glory days 30 years ago when they used to beat Joaquin . I’m talking actual relevant football .. the entire team pretty much is back from last year .. how many starters does alto have returning this year from the 1990’s teams . Wait oh yeah those guys are in there 40s and washed up now 

Where were you the day Gilbert broke his dog character and dropped bombs on Alto? 

I was there boys, I saw it in all it’s glory 

Literally every post from alto . “He guys we used to be good I hope y’all know that , we used to beat Joaquin . (Even tho they hammered us the most recent meetings) and we are so happy to be undefeated against sub par opponents . Now our ego is inflated and we are unstoppable . And any one that speaks the truth that maybe alto isn’t that Scares em”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gilbert said:

You’ll get as far as SA will let you 

Come and watch this week, be proud to let you sit own the Alto side. Just put on your big red nose and 🤡 shoes, so we know who you are! As far as SA goes I just hope we get to play them, but that’s still three games out. They might not get past their tough week 2 opponent.

2 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Literally every post from alto . “He guys we used to be good I hope y’all know that , we used to beat Joaquin . (Even tho they hammered us the most recent meetings) and we are so happy to be undefeated against sub par opponents . Now our ego is inflated and we are unstoppable . And any one that speaks the truth that maybe alto isn’t that Scares em”

Those 90 teams must have really broke your heart and soul, turned you into a 🤡/troll!

1 minute ago, Jacket44 said:

Come and watch this week, be proud to let you sit own the Alto side. Just put on your big red nose and 🤡 shoes, so we know who you are! As far as SA goes I just hope we get to play them, but that’s still three games out. They might not get past their tough week 2 opponent.

Lol normangee is stronger than  the level of competition alto is used to 

26 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Just look at the roster for SA . A full crew returning from the semis. Plus a very good move in qb. . They proved there self last year . IMO alto has yet to prove them self . And depending on which Joaquin team shows up . Then maybe they will prove there self’s . If Joaquin puts on all 4 qtrs like they should I’ll take Joaquin by 2 tds . If the not good Joaquin shows up I take alto by 20+ . Simple as that 

If alto wins by 20+ that automatically means Joaquin didnt play good???? Or how about altos that much better and Joaquin gives them all they got???? What a joke....only way alto wins if joaquin doesn’t play good I get it

Just now, Cherokee603 said:

If alto wins by 20+ that automatically means Joaquin didnt play good???? Or how about altos that much better and Joaquin gives them all they got???? What a joke....only way alto wins if joaquin doesn’t play good I get it

Yea pretty much what I’m saying . Not hard to understand . 

1 minute ago, Cherokee603 said:

If Joaquin shows up all 4 quarters alto will be out classed 

I mean I had a chance to watch Joaquin vs garrison that’s all I can base the rams off of. Rams looked dang good, they had an off quarter and looked like they were gonna put 60 on garrison. Of course this was garrison banged up and kind of deflated. But from what I hear Joe hasn’t put together a full 4 quarters all year. Maybe this will be the game.

I was gonna catch Alto like week 4 or 5 I can’t remember, but something came up. Now I wish I would have caught it so I’d know a little more going in.

Just now, Cherokee603 said:

About the dumbest thing I’ve read since this post started

I’ve got 2 theories about who Gilbert is... One is just about unbelievable. The other is he’s just a guy who went to Cushing or Chester. Maybe Hawkins.

Just now, Lambo said:

I’ve got 2 theories about who Gilbert is... One is just about unbelievable. The other is he’s just a guy who went to Cushing or Chester. Maybe Hawkins.

I heard a rumor from a guy in a glade water thread that he’s a former coach. He used to troll glade water extra hard

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lambo said:

I’ve always thought he was a soured ex coach from alto or family member of one.....but who knows....

Gilberto Top to bottom where u see these teams compared to each other....coaching and all across the board

Although some have questioned Joes play calling at times, overall I’m a huge fan of Rams coaching staff. Young bunch of guys that all played ball and came up together. Top notch 

Just now, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Although some have questioned Joes play calling at times, overall I’m a huge fan of Rams coaching staff. Young bunch of guys that all played ball and came up together. Top notch 

Coaching staffs gonna win a ring or 2. Just watch

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Well if he’s still a coach prolly not somewhere still playing cause he putting more time into smoaky then coaching 

He’s not a player... I’ll bet the farm on it. A player or a fan would have showed some allegiance by now. He’s someone who hates multiple teams and shows no favoritism.

1 minute ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

I agree there’s a reason Joaquin is a good consistent team.....I think coaching wise alto and Joaquin are even.....offensively I think are even just because so different...both have speed but altos a tad faster...passing well Joaquin don’t really throw much....defensively I’ll give to alto there defense has been top notch even though apparently we haven’t played anyone....

Just now, Lambo said:

He’s not a player... I’ll bet the farm on it. A player or a fan would have showed some allegiance by now. He’s someone who hates multiple teams and shows no favoritism.

I don’t care, I think he is funny and full of ####. He thinks he is getting under my skin, but I’m just sitting on a hoe laughing, waiting for the next idiotic thing! 😂 

5 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

Gilberto Top to bottom where u see these teams compared to each other....coaching and all across the board

Well from what I understand altos new coach is dicky Meeks son . If so then alto will continue to be good and steadily get better for years to come (as long as he’s there) but I just don’t think they have been battle tested this year . As for Joaquin . The head coach is a mastermind of the game . If he keeps his crew around him he will put Joaquin on the map like gandy never could .. Joaquin is one of those teams that if they are clicking for all 4 quarters and come in with a great strategy they are almost unbeatable but on the other hand Joaquin doesn’t like to play well all the time . Like they get complacent or something . If Joaquin steps up to the challenge I will take them by 2 tds.. if they come in flat and lazy I will take alto by as much as they want