2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

I find the QB match up an important one. ALLLto has a good one that plays really well as LB and from what I can tell throws it decently. Ram QB is two time state champ kid that is an athlete. Throws it good enough but if ya run off the defenders and he has space then he can definitely hurt you running the ball. Took it 85yds on ALLto on 2nd play of game last time these two teams met. Whichever QB makes the least turnovers will win

3 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

I find the QB match up an important one. ALLLto has a good one that plays really well as LB and from what I can tell throws it decently. Ram QB is two time state champ kid that is an athlete. Throws it good enough but if ya run off the defenders and he has space then he can definitely hurt you running the ball. Took it 85yds on ALLto on 2nd play of game last time these two teams met. Whichever QB makes the least turnovers will win

Wasn’t quite 85, but we get the point! 😂 

7 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Oh snap!!! Dropping the ALLLto on them boys! He also said y’all don’t forget bout that 85 the Qb put on y’all last matchup he’s got more where that came from!

Its Monday btw guys. I’ll be popping popcorn all week 🍿 

4 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Ok... As much as I absolutely hate to say it... Gilbert makes a few decent points... I’m sorry I’m not saying anything other than the guy makes some points. 

I’m 99% sure he used to be a coach and knows more about the game than he lets on. Pretty sure he’s been on Smoaky in several forms for like a decade.

Fairly certain he’s done a stint at Gladewater because he particularly hate that school, think he did some time at Shelbyville and maybe a year or two at Center a long time ago

3 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Ok... As much as I absolutely hate to say it... Gilbert makes a few decent points... I’m sorry I’m not saying anything other than the guy makes some points. 

It’s because everything I have said has been the truth .. that’s why these alto guys get so rialed up . They like their house of cards team 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

I’m 99% sure he used to be a coach and knows more about the game than he lets on. Pretty sure he’s been on Smoaky in several forms for like a decade.

Maybe or maybe I’m actually a patient at the rusk stats hospital . The world may never know the tru gilben 

3 minutes ago, Jacket44 said:

Is he the kid that ran the 200 last year? I really enjoyed watching him run, gotta love some light skin speed, just saying!

No. He’s the long jumper. He’s faster than 200 guy. He ran the 100 as well. Joe has another light skin bro that go as well.....#6 gets a crease and he will house it quickly 

10 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

No. He’s the long jumper. He’s faster than 200 guy. He ran the 100 as well. Joe has another light skin bro that go as well.....#6 gets a crease and he will house it quickly 

Faster than the 200 guy? Can’t believe that, watched him on the relays to, was the fastest of Joaquin, at least with the 👀. Maybe we ain’t talking about the same kid, I think he placed 2nd in State track meet in 200

1 hour ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

I mean I had a chance to watch Joaquin vs garrison that’s all I can base the rams off of. Rams looked dang good, they had an off quarter and looked like they were gonna put 60 on garrison. Of course this was garrison banged up and kind of deflated. But from what I hear Joe hasn’t put together a full 4 quarters all year. Maybe this will be the game.

I was gonna catch Alto like week 4 or 5 I can’t remember, but something came up. Now I wish I would have caught it so I’d know a little more going in.

The week after we banged em up a little

• Like 1