2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

3 hours ago, Cherokee603 said:

80 yards not 85 😂 and like I said maybe 10 was on the field, for a fact 5 of our starters now wasn’t even in alto then and  2 or 3 were on JV 

That defense tho lol!!! That was when we were disgruntled as ####. Averaging giving up 40 a game 💀. Don’t miss it lol

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

If Joe runs around blocks then hole is there for lead play that ALLLto does. We don’t do that. It’s called run fit. We handled Tenaha ,Elysian Fields, Logansport passing game. Handled Garrison, Corrigan, better than most people think Harleton run game. Sville defense line is as good as anyone’s around. Stay disciplined on defense and that’s what we do and Joe will be fine. Gonna be a close game for either outcome. Won’t be a blowout on either side

7 hours ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Good looking bunch, that rb is a stud. In my opinion best natural athlete ever come through Joaquin.

I played with some studs and I’ve watched some studs come through Joaquin. Connor is by far the best All around athlete I’ve ever seen at Joaquin. But what makes his so special to me is the kids football IQ is through the roof. 

• Like 2

Last 4 opponents for Alto......

Cushion 1-8

Hawkins 4-6

Union Grove 3-7

Cayuga 4-6

Brother these teams ain’t getting ya ready for a playoff run other than you oughta be healthy from playing cream puffs. No doubt you guys got some talent but slow ya roll on the blowout. These kind of opponents will give ya a false sense of confidence that every game gonna be easy. Joe ain’t running around blockers or running from backs. ALLLto gonna have to earn it this week