2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

20 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

Any of the Alto folk who’ve been at every game...has alto trailed this year? That could be a huge factor in this one as well. 

I only remember being behind one time, and that was against Union Grove. They drove down the field and scored first. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong. 🤷‍♂️ 

30 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

This is awesome.... ALLLto has beens are great to belittle and make fun of.... They’re really good sports about it...... can’t say that about SA..... I hope they all have flat tires and spill coffee in their laps.

Too bad you wont get to see those tires become flat in person...your team will be in the gym by then.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

This is awesome.... ALLLto has beens are great to belittle and make fun of.... They’re really good sports about it...... can’t say that about SA..... I hope they all have flat tires and spill coffee in their laps.

I hope those yellowjackets sting you in the and make it bigger than your head....being the head of the school board only gets you so far in the real world ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SAWolfman said:

I hope those yellowjackets sting you in the and make it bigger than your head....being the head of the school board only gets you so far in the real world ;)

You will never know cuz you got no real friends...... just imaginary ones

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Was their QB gonna tackle the Joaquin RBs somehow?

no but the 3 key defensive players who were out would have. Let me put it on the record - Joaquin played a much better game compared to the first time and earned my respect after last Friday. Even rooting for y'all this week. But to say Joaquin played the same Shelbyville team they played in preseason would be false and everyone here knows it. But ah let me not dwell on the past, will be at the game on the Rams side this Friday. I'll just have to wait for Basketball season to get some bragging rights again. Best of luck. 

Just now, firebreathingreptilian said:

no but the 3 key defensive players who were out would have. Let me put it on the record - Joaquin played a much better game compared to the first time and earned my respect after last Friday. Even rooting for y'all this week. But to say Joaquin played the same Shelbyville team they played in preseason would be false and everyone here knows it. But ah let me not dwell on the past, will be at the game on the Rams side this Friday. I'll just have to wait for Basketball season to get some bragging rights again. Best of luck. 

And you played a different Ram team

3 minutes ago, firebreathingreptilian said:

Agreed. I'll be rooting for y'all this Friday, really hope y'all take it to them overrated Yellowjackets. 

Sville has athleticism everywhere but plays with zero discipline. You can’t just pin your ears back on every play. Gotta play your gap or you are trap bait. We don’t even block you and let ya run yourself out of the play. And I don’t know what that was on offense. No identity. Really didn’t know what Sville was trying to do