2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

7 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Another day closer to game day , and another day alto fans wake up in a fantasy world 

Morning Gilbert. Can’t wait to wake up Saturday morning with that Yellow Jacket dub. Get up early and we discuss why we won’t win round 3 as well over a cup of coffee  lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Morning Gilbert. Can’t wait to wake up Saturday morning with that Yellow Jacket dub. Get up early and we discuss why we won’t win round 3 as well over a cup of coffee  lol

Who will the winner of Joaquin/aLLto match up with ?

Not sure how to post this full link so I just took a screen shot. Good to see this young man doing well. Since it’s Joaquin week, some may remember our loss in Joaquin when one of our best broke his ankle. This was him. Pick 6 of 29 and 75 yards along with 7 tackles. Good to see 2A players have success at the next level. 

3B5C98F0-90AD-42E9-B7D1-601F527E9A5D.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

We done went from football.. to the bands.. and now track...😂😂🤦‍♂️

Track & Field!  Now that's another sport Alto knows a little bit about.  I know, I know.....some of it is kind of old (most recent championship in 2014 so that's within the 5 year threshold for some of you! 🤣).  But you know....history is good.  We are, after all, Americans who still celebrate our BACK-TO-BACK World War Championships and quite a few before and since then! :rofl:

Alto Track - Boys.jpg

13 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Tenaha was 3-1 with the one loss to SA in non district. I believe LK and Beckville combined to go 2-6 in non-district. Ironically, their two combined non-district wins were over Hawkins, who finished third in your district. So the #3 seed out of your district lost to two of the teams that didn’t sniff the playoffs in ours, and you want to call ours weak?  

3 teams from our district are playing this friday....

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Not sure how to post this full link so I just took a screen shot. Good to see this young man doing well. Since it’s Joaquin week, some may remember our loss in Joaquin when one of our best broke his ankle. This was him. Pick 6 of 29 and 75 yards along with 7 tackles. Good to see 2A players have success at the next level. 

3B5C98F0-90AD-42E9-B7D1-601F527E9A5D.png

Straight baller right there guys!!!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Track & Field!  Now that's another sport Alto knows a little bit about.  I know, I know.....some of it is kind of old (most recent championship in 2014 so that's within the 5 year threshold for some of you! 🤣).  But you know....history is good.  We are, after all, Americans who still celebrate our BACK-TO-BACK World War Championships and quite a few before and since then! :rofl:

Alto Track - Boys.jpg

wait when did this become a track forum

39 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Alto Track - Boys.jpg

Hey buddy nothing wrong with showing off them titles! 😂

ol CC knows a lil something bout track as well...  we have 4 state titles in track one of them coming from my senior year... lol 

• Like 2