The Smoakhouse Forums

2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve hidden the offensive post and disciplined the member who posted it. That was inappropriate. 

This was the best 2a game I have seen played in East Texas in a while. None of that 7 on 7 touch football some schools play. Just plain old physical football. Two teams not just trying to outscore eac

Just because they beat Joaquin that means they automatically gonna give us a game...gtfoh 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

It it works out y’all play daingerfield again which I believe it will! Y’all could possibly play them in lufkin again! 

That would be perfect. Can’t believe we have to go all the way to Jacksonville. 🙄

wheres this game?

I just wanted to thank you gentlemen (I use that term cautiously) for the entertainment while here in dallas at the hospital after my wife's surgery. I have laughed hard several times. I just have one question do the millionaires in Joaquin know monopoly $ isn't real or a million pesos isn't a the same as dollars? Just asking. 

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, knothead58 said:

I just wanted to thank you gentlemen (I use that term cautiously) for the entertainment while here in dallas at the hospital after my wife's surgery. I have laughed hard several times. I just have one question do the millionaires in Joaquin know monopoly $ isn't real or a million pesos isn't a the same as dollars? Just asking. 

Hope the surgery went well.   

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir I’ll be there!  My family from alto trying to make me wear an alto shirt to the game...  but when you see a guy walking up in the stands wearing blue you will know 09 done showed up.... 😂

Welcome Bulldog!  I can get you a shaker to make some noise.  That'll make the family happy! 😂

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Jacket44 said:

Crow is best served wrapped in bacon with a jalapeño full of cream cheese, just letting the 🐏 nation know how I will serve it up for them. Bacon makes everything better! 😂 

Got a good friend who doesn’t like bacon, true story. Don’t know what’s wrong with him because he’s GeeHaw on everything else. Hope St Peter will overlook that when the time comes.

Just now, Playfor77 said:

Got a good friend who doesn’t like bacon, true story. Don’t know what’s wrong with him because he’s GeeHaw on everything else. Hope St Peter will overlook that when the time comes.

We can only pray sir... Lol