The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
StingEmALTO

2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

I save that shirt for special occasions...😂

Lord willing we will make another round next week closer to home!

1 minute ago, Eagles95 said:

Lord willing we will make another round next week closer to home!

It it works out y’all play daingerfield again which I believe it will! Y’all could possibly play them in lufkin again! 

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

It it works out y’all play daingerfield again which I believe it will! Y’all could possibly play them in lufkin again! 

That would be perfect. Can’t believe we have to go all the way to Jacksonville. 🙄

wheres this game?

I just wanted to thank you gentlemen (I use that term cautiously) for the entertainment while here in dallas at the hospital after my wife's surgery. I have laughed hard several times. I just have one question do the millionaires in Joaquin know monopoly $ isn't real or a million pesos isn't a the same as dollars? Just asking. 

• Haha 3

Hey speaking of pesos we had a Hispanic elementary kid trying to pass fake $100 in lunch line the other day..... Principal asked em if he had any more and the kid had $2100 in his backpack.....😳

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Eagles95 said:

That would be perfect. Can’t believe we have to go all the way to Jacksonville. 🙄

wheres this game?

Yes ma’am that’s a good lil journey for y’all!!  It’s in lufkin so I’m gonna go sit with my family and help cheer them yellow jackets on 

1 minute ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Hey speaking of pesos we had a Hispanic elementary kid trying to pass fake $100 in lunch line the other day..... Principal asked em if he had any more and the kid had $2100 in his backpack.....😳

Sad

14 minutes ago, knothead58 said:

I just wanted to thank you gentlemen (I use that term cautiously) for the entertainment while here in dallas at the hospital after my wife's surgery. I have laughed hard several times. I just have one question do the millionaires in Joaquin know monopoly $ isn't real or a million pesos isn't a the same as dollars? Just asking. 

Hope the surgery went well.   

26 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Savages

2 hours ago, Greezychef said:

20191111_065328.jpg

That's my new Pete.  Cummins x15 and Eaton 18 speed.  Man it sure is slow.

NICE rig!  Ought to put a Tenaha Tiger right on that flag! lol

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir I’ll be there!  My family from alto trying to make me wear an alto shirt to the game...  but when you see a guy walking up in the stands wearing blue you will know 09 done showed up.... 😂

Welcome Bulldog!  I can get you a shaker to make some noise.  That'll make the family happy! 😂

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Welcome Bulldog!  I can get you a shaker to make some noise.  That'll make the family happy! 😂

😂 sounds good buddy!  I’ll have them thinking I’m converting to black&gold ... lol

2 hours ago, Jacket44 said:

Crow is best served wrapped in bacon with a jalapeño full of cream cheese, just letting the 🐏 nation know how I will serve it up for them. Bacon makes everything better! 😂 

Got a good friend who doesn’t like bacon, true story. Don’t know what’s wrong with him because he’s GeeHaw on everything else. Hope St Peter will overlook that when the time comes.

Just now, Playfor77 said:

Got a good friend who doesn’t like bacon, true story. Don’t know what’s wrong with him because he’s GeeHaw on everything else. Hope St Peter will overlook that when the time comes.

We can only pray sir... Lol