Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19


Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

  1. 1. Who advances?

    • Alto
      68
    • Joaquin
      25

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve hidden the offensive post and disciplined the member who posted it. That was inappropriate. 

This was the best 2a game I have seen played in East Texas in a while. None of that 7 on 7 touch football some schools play. Just plain old physical football. Two teams not just trying to outscore eac

Just because they beat Joaquin that means they automatically gonna give us a game...gtfoh 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Hey speaking of pesos we had a Hispanic elementary kid trying to pass fake $100 in lunch line the other day..... Principal asked em if he had any more and the kid had $2100 in his backpack.....😳

Well could they make change? That why they throwed shade on the mini homey? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wolfpack76 said:

I bet that kids fake hundy this game doesn't live up to the hype here on SDC

Don't matter lol 🙌thread been lit,and yall needed thisn for the fans and the kids..js.A group of deserving young men will hang em up for good and they by God earned the respek of us old grinders 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Don't matter lol 🙌thread been lit,and yall needed thisn for the fans and the kids..js.A group of deserving young men will hang em up for good and they by God earned the respek of us old grinders 

This has to be one of the most commented on threads ever for small school no lie. The hype is real for this one

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just a few more post in me before I have to go into full game mode. I feel like both teams have a game plan in place they feel will work. Pretty much just fine tuning and then let's see who can impose whose will on whom. This thread has had a little of everything......Alto peeps it's been fun and thx for all the good natured back and forth. It has helped pass the time this week of potentially my oldest son's last game. Whether it's this week or next or the weeks to come I don't know if I'm truly ever ready to stop watching him play a game he loves. Only saving grace is I have two more sons to watch in the coming years. Those of you guys that know me know ftball is more than a game to my family. We pour a little more into it than most. Do me a favor if ya have a chance to see #8 play just realize that he has giving everything he has to highschool ftball. I just hope it's taught him some life lessons that he carry on and pass on to his kids one day. Best of luck to ya Scardyjackets 😉.......I know ya ain't gonna make easy on us and we gonna give it right back to ya. I hope for a hell of a game that we can get on here and talk smack for years to come.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

I have just a few more post in me before I have to go into full game mode. I feel like both teams have a game plan in place they feel will work. Pretty much just fine tuning and then let's see who can impose whose will on whom. This thread has had a little of everything......Alto peeps it's been fun and thx for all the good natured back and forth. It has helped pass the time this week of potentially my oldest son's last game. Whether it's this week or next or the weeks to come I don't know if I'm truly ever ready to stop watching him play a game he loves. Only saving grace is I have two more sons to watch in the coming years. Those of you guys that know me know ftball is more than a game to my family. We pour a little more into it than most. Do me a favor if ya have a chance to see #8 play just realize that he has giving everything he has to highschool ftball. I just hope it's taught him some life lessons that he carry on and pass on to his kids one day. Best of luck to ya Scardyjackets 😉.......I know ya ain't gonna make easy on us and we gonna give it right back to ya. I hope for a hell of a game that we can get on here and talk smack for years to come.

Been fun watching him, he’s the fastest red headed kid I’ve ever seen lmao. You done a good job that’s for sure. Hope to see him a few more fridays before it’s all said and done

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

I have just a few more post in me before I have to go into full game mode. I feel like both teams have a game plan in place they feel will work. Pretty much just fine tuning and then let's see who can impose whose will on whom. This thread has had a little of everything......Alto peeps it's been fun and thx for all the good natured back and forth. It has helped pass the time this week of potentially my oldest son's last game. Whether it's this week or next or the weeks to come I don't know if I'm truly ever ready to stop watching him play a game he loves. Only saving grace is I have two more sons to watch in the coming years. Those of you guys that know me know ftball is more than a game to my family. We pour a little more into it than most. Do me a favor if ya have a chance to see #8 play just realize that he has giving everything he has to highschool ftball. I just hope it's taught him some life lessons that he carry on and pass on to his kids one day. Best of luck to ya Scardyjackets 😉.......I know ya ain't gonna make easy on us and we gonna give it right back to ya. I hope for a hell of a game that we can get on here and talk smack for years to come.

One of my favorite kids ever. The boy is just a good kid no if ands or buts about it. I’ve told him 100 times he’s “the fastest white boy alive.”. You’ve done a great job not only raising him to play ball but also explained why he does the things he does on the field. Smartest kid on a football field I’ve ever seen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Watching Alto/ Cayuga. Did the Cayuga fans all get lost on the way to jville? That “crowd” is just plain sad. We took more people to a scrimmage. 

Yea that’s pretty bad, can’t wait to see the crowd on both sides tm night....and for both teams it’ll be just as packed when final minutes run off 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Watching Alto/ Cayuga. Did the Cayuga fans all get lost on the way to jville? That “crowd” is just plain sad. We took more people to a scrimmage. 

To be fair yall make shirts for a scrimmage.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueBlood99 said:

I have just a few more post in me before I have to go into full game mode. I feel like both teams have a game plan in place they feel will work. Pretty much just fine tuning and then let's see who can impose whose will on whom. This thread has had a little of everything......Alto peeps it's been fun and thx for all the good natured back and forth. It has helped pass the time this week of potentially my oldest son's last game. Whether it's this week or next or the weeks to come I don't know if I'm truly ever ready to stop watching him play a game he loves. Only saving grace is I have two more sons to watch in the coming years. Those of you guys that know me know ftball is more than a game to my family. We pour a little more into it than most. Do me a favor if ya have a chance to see #8 play just realize that he has giving everything he has to highschool ftball. I just hope it's taught him some life lessons that he carry on and pass on to his kids one day. Best of luck to ya Scardyjackets 😉.......I know ya ain't gonna make easy on us and we gonna give it right back to ya. I hope for a hell of a game that we can get on here and talk smack for years to come.

Well said blood. In the end it is all about the kids. These memories they are making is something that will be remembered by Coaches, Kids, Family, fans, and communities. My son is a Sophmore at Alto and I am loving the Alto Family atmosphere. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...