Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
StingEmALTO

2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who advances?

    • Alto
      68
    • Joaquin
      25

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Game plan got throwed out of whack when #6 went out with broke collarbone. Hopefully they can get into half and regroup. #8 has to have more than 4 carries if we gonna have a chance.

Hate to see anyone go down. Praying for Gods healing hand on him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Game plan got throwed out of whack when #6 went out with broke collarbone. Hopefully they can get into half and regroup. #8 has to have more than 4 carries if we gonna have a chance.

Facts gotta utilize that speed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figured it would be a good hard nosed game.  What I'm happy to see is Alto playing hard nosed defense.  In tha past few years we got away from that and joe exploited that along with other run oriented teams.  They got down tonight and rather than let the flood gates open like the past few years they are playing like a yellowjacket defense.  We will see if they can keep it going in the second half but so far so good but they better keep their foot on the gas it's far from over.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oldschool32 said:

Figured it would be a good hard nosed game.  What I'm happy to see is Alto playing hard nosed defense.  In tha past few years we got away from that and joe exploited that along with other run oriented teams.  They got down tonight and rather than let the flood gates open like the past few years they are playing like a yellowjacket defense.  We will see if they can keep it going in the second half but so far so good but they better keep their foot on the gas it's far from over.  

Definitely! Well said oldschool! Haven’t seen you on here in a while. The D is the key for this team and the other successful team we’ve had 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Depth is such an issue for Joe it ####. I hate that Nelson went down he’s a stud 

We knew it has been an issue all year . But honestly,  I feel like this is the best luck with serious injuries Joe has had in a long time .   A few years ago, Joe was decimated with injuries by the time the playoffs rolled around . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JACKETLIFE said:

Definitely! Well said oldschool! Haven’t seen you on here in a while. The D is the key for this team and the other successful team we’ve had 

Not much time to post man most fridays I'm patrolling lol... wish I couldve made this one good folks over at joe I've met a few over the years and their kids play hard so your gonna have to play 4 quarters to beat them.  However I'm proud of my jackets have several young relatives on that team and they are finally starting to get what it means to carry that tradition.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...