2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) @ 7:30 p.m. Lufkin’s Abe Martin Stadium - Friday 11/22/19

StingEmALTO

Alto vs. Joaquin  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

• Alto
    • Joaquin

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

6 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Joaquin hasn’t done anything worthy enough of us considering them a rival. They’re more like a taliban fighter who shot in the air a thousand times and accidentally hit a fighter jet a couple of times. But the jet has circled back now. Bout to let a couple big missles go to send em back to their fox holes to regroup and film propoganda videos and such. You wanna see a rivalry game, week 3 against Groveton would be just that. 

Hey I got relatives they may be taliban..... I’m offended......😂

Idk if I can stress it enough, Alto is not any where the program it was 2 and 3 years ago.....completely different atmosphere...mentality is 100 percent changed....complacency is the perfect word for what it had gotten too....these kids were young ours and yalls.....Us fans remember it....I doubt these players do.....Our coaches dang sure don’t cause they weren’t here....so y’all took the old regime to the woodshed yes.....so don’t come into this thinking this is the same......

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Oh boy oh boy... Tall has a good team this year. But the last 2 times Tall has played Joaquin they got donkey stomped. It’s human nature to remember that and be slightly intimidated. Let me have this one warm up post and I get into the swing again... Joaquin Rams vs Tall Yellowjackets. Leggo  

Might want to use that other translation of ALTO - STOP.  

Just for clarification I have a lot respect for this Joaquin team here. They have definitely underachieved this year and has plenty of talent on the field to play with anyone on any given night.

Now I believe that this week is going to be the ALTO sign for the rams season. This is a great round 2 match up but I think Stop’s defense is the difference in this one. 

Looking forward to the rest of this week as this thread has gotten wild already. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jacketgrad06 said:

Just for clarification I have a lot respect for this Joaquin team here. They have definitely underachieved this year and has plenty of talent on the field to play with anyone on any given night.

Now I believe that this week is going to be the ALTO sign for the rams season. This is a great round 2 match up but I think Stops defense is the difference in this one. 

Looking forward to the rest of this week as this thread has gotten wild already. 

We’re just getting started.

2 minutes ago, jacketgrad06 said:

Now I believe that this week is going to be the ALTO sign for the rams season. This is a great round 2 match up but I think Stops defense is the difference in this one. 

Good stuff thus far..... but I’m outnumbered. I need some help. Dang Alto guys hitting me from all sides