Troup vs Newton

headhunter02

11 minutes ago, headhunter02 said:

With that being said it will be a close game I think. If Troup can establish the run and eliminate penalties on offense they got a fighters chance.

One thing you want do is run on newton better be airing it out lol you might get lucky once but not all night 

It must have been anything but neutral site coin flip.Just glad we didn't do a coin flip to spot Troup 35 points.  Maybe we will get a couple players back this week and play aggressive . I just don't see Newton having several off=nights in a row.

15 hours ago, headhunter02 said:

Troup vs Newton Friday 11/22 at the Tomato Bowl in Jacksonville. Game will kick off at 7:30. 

I will be there!!!

I watched a little video on Troup vs. grand Saline. They gotta pretty good looking OL. Some big ole boys, and block well too. Newton better have their A game ready. This could be a pretty tough game. They can I'll afford penalties and mistakes in this one. Their QB is fine looking athlete and throws well too.

44 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

I will be there!!!

I watched a little video on Troup vs. grand Saline. They gotta pretty good looking OL. Some big ole boys, and block well too. Newton better have their A game ready. This could be a pretty tough game. They can I'll afford penalties and mistakes in this one. Their QB is fine looking athlete and throws well too.

It’s going to be a good game. I look forward to it. 

Newton has been showing lack of self-control lately.........they played like if they do not have a heart beat on the field. Anderson-Shiro and New Diana should not have been in the game at all. If Newton does not clean up the mistakes, penalties, and bad attitudes, they will be buying tickets to the State Title......I'm a Eagle supporter but I'm a realist too. Newton 42 Troup 28. I hope they turn it around and continue the tradition of Eagle Pride.  

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

5 hours ago, Purpleforever said:

Newton, dealing with adversities but as long as we have one more point at the end, that is all that matters. Go Eagles 

4 hours ago, 09statechamps said:

Newton 22

troup 20

I would take either one, now I don't think I would like it unless I could tell the boys played there tails off and were up against a superior team and I would think Troup is pretty good. I might be wrong but I don't think Troup can run the ball down Newton's throat. Who knows, I sure don't❗

Newton is in such a weird place right now. They look really dominant when you watch them but then its like they lose enthusiasm once they get ahead. I know that Daingerfield fans are already thinking they can beat Newton, but I feel that its not gonna be up to anyone in 3aD2 to decide that, its all on whether or not Newton wants it.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, BottomLine said:

Newton is in such a weird place right now. They look really dominant when you watch them but then its like they lose enthusiasm once they get ahead. I know that Daingerfield fans are already thinking they can beat Newton, but I feel that its not gonna be up to anyone in 3aD2 to decide that, its all on whether or not Newton wants it.

Newton has also been hit with injuries. Several key players were out Friday night. But I do agree with you. These other teams are lying in wait ready to take it. Question is, will we let em?