Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Eagles2014 said:

From what I hear everything is good on the injury front and everyone practiced today with no issues and are expected to be full strength come Friday 

Great news!!!

Thanks for the update. Don't forget you rain gear Friday night.👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Troup 

Newton has been showing lack of self-control lately.........they played like if they do not have a heart beat on the field. Anderson-Shiro and New Diana should not have been in the game at all. If New

why not crockett saturday..yall are fools to play troup in jacksonville you wont get a fair game.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Great news!!!

Thanks for the update. Don't forget you rain gear Friday night.👍

I am wishing for a drought till after Christmas.  California needs the rain, we don't. I don't enjoy football or hunting while its raining, being miserable isn't fun at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jimmyw said:

I am wishing for a drought till after Christmas.  California needs the rain, we don't. I don't enjoy football or hunting while its raining, being miserable isn't fun at all.

Me too, or fishing. I was hoping Texan  Live would do live video streaming. But, the're not carrying it. I'm not that far from Jacksonville, and I sure hate to miss seeing them play when they are that close. I've got a good rain suit, so I think I will give it a go. If you can't go I'll root for both of us.👍👍👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Me too, or fishing. I was hoping Texan  Live would do live video streaming. But, the're not carrying it. I'm not that far from Jacksonville, and I sure hate to miss seeing them play when they are that close. I've got a good rain suit, so I think I will give it a go. If you can't go I'll root for both of us.👍👍👍

Thank you, I will be headed towards Del Rio deer hunting about 5:00 a.m.   Loooonnnngg  drive lol . I will be going to bed as soon as I can Friday night. I pulling for them Eagles all the way. I will also be wearing one of them state championship hats and I never wear a hat. Thank You again,Root for both of us & I tend to holler at the refs so its good I will be deer hunting😂❗

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jimmyw said:

Thank you, I will be headed towards Del Rio deer hunting about 5:00 a.m.   Loooonnnngg  drive lol . I will be going to bed as soon as I can Friday night. I pulling for them Eagles all the way. I will also be wearing one of them state championship hats and I never wear a hat. Thank You again,Root for both of us & I tend to holler at the refs so its good I will be deer hunting😂❗

Slip across the border and go to Manuel’s restaurant. Will be the best Mexican food you have ever had!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

Slip across the border and go to Manuel’s restaurant. Will be the best Mexican food you have ever had!

I don't go across the border anymore, it is crazy dangerous down there. When there army or whatever are riding around in jeeps with 50 cal machine guns, its for a reason. When we go to the deer stands (blinds) we turn the motor off and listen to see if there are any illegals in them. If we here them ,we just go on to another hunting spot. I might back the Eagles but bravery and froggie-ness  left me behind 30+ years ago. They kill people down there, I just deer hunt but about 7 years ago I went to a great Mexican restaurant just across the border. Best Mexican ever.  Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

Thank you, I will be headed towards Del Rio deer hunting about 5:00 a.m.   Loooonnnngg  drive lol . I will be going to bed as soon as I can Friday night. I pulling for them Eagles all the way. I will also be wearing one of them state championship hats and I never wear a hat. Thank You again,Root for both of us & I tend to holler at the refs so its good I will be deer hunting😂❗

Hell with Del Rio. I like going to Acuna. Wooooooo. Well used too. To dangerous now. I don’t care how cheap stuff is down there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jimmyw said:

I don't go across the border anymore, it is crazy dangerous down there. When there army or whatever are riding around in jeeps with 50 cal machine guns, its for a reason. When we go to the deer stands (blinds) we turn the motor off and listen to see if there are any illegals in them. If we here them ,we just go on to another hunting spot. I might back the Eagles but bravery and froggie-ness  left me behind 30+ years ago. They kill people down there, I just deer hunt but about 7 years ago I went to a great Mexican restaurant just across the border. Best Mexican ever.  Thanks

That’s sad to hear. Spent a lot of time enjoying cultural exchange in my younger years. Good times for sure!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

That’s sad to hear. Spent a lot of time enjoying cultural exchange in my younger years. Good times for sure!

Things are bad down there for sure.  My brother has a ranch about 30 miles north of Del Rio and about 3 years ago he lost a real good ranch hand . when the Hispanic with a green card quit him, he told my brother that he had seen 5 Hispanic's  hanging from telephone poles killed by the cartel that mourning.. He said he wouldn't take the chance anymore. Until that happened my brother went into Mexico nearly every week-end. I hope we (Canadian & Newton ) can meet up again, You guys seem to be clicking and we are trying to find ourselves. You  guys are good but you got to be a little lucky or I call it God smiling on you and us also to get to the championship. I believe you will make it though. Good Luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Newton2003 said:

This is what happened last Thursday wait till the end 

Good video. Thanks Newton2003.

This game didn't appear anything near like this listening to it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Good video. Thanks Newton2003.

This game didn't appear anything near like this listening to it.

Number 9 is bad to the bone, the very best I have seen all year, almost unstoppable, take him out of the line up you get last years team without Brown.  If he stays healthy, 3 peat in the bag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

Number 9 is bad to the bone, the very best I have seen all year, almost unstoppable, take him out of the line up you get last years team without Brown.  If he stays healthy, 3 peat in the bag.

We get two more years of him, God willing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wildtigers said:

Number 9 is bad to the bone, the very best I have seen all year, almost unstoppable, take him out of the line up you get last years team without Brown.  If he stays healthy, 3 peat in the bag.

Nothing is never in the bag. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacketgrad06 said:

Good highlight video. That dog had to make everything tough. 
 

Newton takes it tomorrow. 

The fun begins next week if we both survive.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...