Carlisle vs Harleton @ Pine Tree Friday at 7:00

upullinmychain

Area Round  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

3 hours ago, wildcat001 said:

I really want Carlisle to win this one man. 

Harleton is good so it should be a trying game for both coaches.. Really think it'll be a good one too. So, if we knock off Harleton and Alto beats Joe, does this make us the true dist of doom? Js if bs raps Grove across the beak, that'll leave three of us from that dist that ain't played nobody.. Lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Harleton is good so it should be a trying game for both coaches.. Really think it'll be a good one too. So, if we knock off Harleton and Alto beats Joe, does this make us the true dist of doom? Js if bs raps Grove across the beak, that'll leave three of us from that dist that ain't played nobody.. Lol 

District of doom was a paper tiger this year im afraid. We’ll know for sure after this week. If Rams upset Alto and Harleton gets the best of Carlisle then D11 had something to it after all 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

This is going to be a good game. Harleton has surprised the masses for sure. I like Carlisle’s chances though. I believe y’all live to play another day.......SA!!! But we won’t get ahead of ourselves. Carlisle 24 - Harleton 14. 

4 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

This is going to be a good game. Harleton has surprised the masses for sure. I like Carlisle’s chances though. I believe y’all live to play another day.......SA!!! But we won’t get ahead of ourselves. Carlisle 24 - Harleton 14. 

I'm really looking forward to this game.. 

1 hour ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Harleton resembles a smash mouth style like Centerville. They are big and play lots of kids. By the 4th qtr it starts to wear you down. Harleton just can’t afford to get behind early 

I've seen ever game they played this year, including yalls, . I'm hoping that the speed and untimely direction changes of our Jr's in the backfield will be problematic for their defensive scheme and create creases in their defense we can capitalize upon. In the immortal words of bum Phillips 'we'll see how that horse runs when we get there'.. Again I'm really excited for this game as I was last year seeing Joe with their version of the slot/wing. I absolutely love seeing knee in your mouth, smash face, getting filthy football.. Wing, slot, power I, bone.. All of them sir. 

Just now, StingEmALTO said:

Yes sir!! Y’all will be kicking off 30 minutes before us so I’ll be checking to see how it’s going. Y’all ever played in Pine Tree’s new stadium? We’ve never been to that one. Looks nice!

My oldest boy says its prolly the nicest in Longview, he helped build it or renew it or whatever, says it's a sweet stadium for sure. 

13 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

My oldest boy says its prolly the nicest in Longview, he helped build it or renew it or whatever, says it's a sweet stadium for sure. 

We’ve played at Longview HS a couple times over the years and at Spring Hill once, but not PT yet. Are y’all home?

2 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

I think the big guys up front for Harelton will be at the ones at a disadvantage after chasing Carlisle's QB all over the field for 3 quarters. They could theoretically be worn out by quarter 4.

They wont wear down.....They rotate like 35-40 kids into the game. Imagine just slightly smaller Centerville smashmouth team.