Carlisle vs Harleton @ Pine Tree Friday at 7:00

upullinmychain

Area Round  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

Just now, trueblue82 said:

4 pages? WTH are you guys doing over here? Those are rookie numbers! You gotta bump those numbers up! Joaquin/ Alto will be 40 pages by kickoff! C’mon Chain don’t let me down!

Been driving 11 hrs one way all week, they frown on texting and big trucking bro... But I cheated a bit.. Lol 

8 minutes ago, StillALion said:

Let’s go Carlisle. Since Mount Enterprise lost last night, Carlisle wins longest playoff run in the county by at least one day but hopefully more.  Last week was the first time Henderson lost a 1st round/Bi-District game since 2003.  

The winner here plays SA or Normangee (probably SA since Calpreps prediction for that game is SA 60 - Normangee 12.)  Where would SA vs Carlisle or SA vs Harleton probably play?

A couple years ago Carlisle and SA played in Carthage about the 3rd or 4th round.  I keep waiting on Carlisle to play one in Henderson.  Was thinking maybe the hadn’t because it’s too close but guess not since they are letting a lot of teams play home playoff games now.

Dear sir, that is considered a home game for Carlisle... Opposing coaches ain't going for that.. Lol 

22 minutes ago, StillALion said:

If Clay and Rocky flipped for it and won what choice would the other coach have?  There’s not a lot of coaches more accomplished and powerful than Surratt and he’s going for a long ride and back tonight for a home game for Lumberton.  And that really is Lumberton’s home field.  Henderson is close (9 miles) but  isn’t actually Carlisle’s.

Some would argue you that hendo is alot of Carlisle home field... Lol, I live less than 3min from the stadium.. Lol 

• Like 1