The Smoakhouse Forums

Carlisle vs Harleton @ Pine Tree Friday at 7:00

Area Round  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gotta keep momma and them kids fed, I'll do what it takes to accomplish that even if I have to miss my Indians play 😭. 

Without many Harleton posters, this thread dies an early and unmitigated disaster.. Js 

Harleton is good so it should be a trying game for both coaches.. Really think it'll be a good one too. So, if we knock off Harleton and Alto beats Joe, does this make us the true dist of doom? Js if

10 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

I think the big guys up front for Harelton will be at the ones at a disadvantage after chasing Carlisle's QB all over the field for 3 quarters. They could theoretically be worn out by quarter 4.

Not saying it can't happen, but it would be the first time anyone has wore down the Wildcats this season. It has been the other way around all season. Should be a good game that could come down to the kicking game. 

1 hour ago, Mavgrad98 said:

Not saying it can't happen, but it would be the first time anyone has wore down the Wildcats this season. It has been the other way around all season. Should be a good game that could come down to the kicking game. 

You would think that would be advantage Carlisle but we a little hit and miss at times..go figure..lol 

19 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Has implications,that's for sure . Will tell a lot about a couple districts.

One way or another,sweep,split? Who knows 

.lol 

I think it’s gonna be a surprise split. I could see Carlisle killing Harleton and Joaquin upsetting Alto and everyone collectively scratching their heads saying ###?

2 hours ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

I think it’s gonna be a surprise split. I could see Carlisle killing Harleton and Joaquin upsetting Alto and everyone collectively scratching their heads saying ###?

I would hate it for our Alto mates but I would take it. #Fearthespear

3 hours ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Man, we are taking care of bidness down south. No head scratching this week. 😉

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Alto vs joaquin seems like a pretty good matchup on paper.

I’ll never root against the Injuns unless they’re playing my Rams. Mostly because Chain is one of my favorite people 😂😂. Go Indians!

• Like 1
On 11/18/2019 at 2:58 PM, upullinmychain said:

I'm gonna miss it,gotta make 3 trips to Eldorado Kansas this week..yuck 

3 trips!? Why don’t you just make one and stay 😂😂😂