The Smoakhouse Forums

Carlisle vs Harleton @ Pine Tree Friday at 7:00

Area Round  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gotta keep momma and them kids fed, I'll do what it takes to accomplish that even if I have to miss my Indians play 😭. 

Without many Harleton posters, this thread dies an early and unmitigated disaster.. Js 

Harleton is good so it should be a trying game for both coaches.. Really think it'll be a good one too. So, if we knock off Harleton and Alto beats Joe, does this make us the true dist of doom? Js if

Just now, RipperRipper said:

Harleton kid touched the punt and Carlisle kid fell on it on Harelton 20. Ref said there was an inadvertant whistle. My ***.

Only reason he touched it was because he heard a whistle. Ref that blew the whistle confirmed it.

I thought as long as a player has his head in front of the other guy it is a clean block??????? Also thought a stiff arm that grabs a face mask is something illegal. Also thought the playoffs had the cream of the crop for refs. But...... What do I know. Beside that Carlisle ain't playing good defense. At this point Harelton is outplaying us anyway.