Winnsboro vs. Dallas Madison

chevyman

Guest Tiger03lb

Don't sleep on Madison. They can score points really quickly. They got speed and their D1 wideout is very good. Their defense has the potential to keep them into games. This will be a close game. 

Looking to be another tough challenge for the Raiders. Madison has speed to burn and a big offensive line. I know Winny will be ready and looking to continue doing what they've been doing. I know Finney and MV beat DM last year 52-8 so i know that has no bearing on this coming up game but at least there is some familiarity 

7 hours ago, chevyman said:

Looking to be another tough challenge for the Raiders. Madison has speed to burn and a big offensive line. I know Winny will be ready and looking to continue doing what they've been doing. I know Finney and MV beat DM last year 52-8 so i know that has no bearing on this coming up game but at least there is some familiarity 

Actually it has a lot of bearing on this game. Winny's offense will give Madison fits just like Finney did with MV...same offensive scheme... To stop Winny's offense you have to be disciplined and they are definitely not. Winny has to make a couple of stops and not turn the ball over and they will be fine. 

Winny by 21

• Like 1

If Winnsboro can move the ball on the ground they should be fine. Madison’s RB is a hard runner. Small kid, not super fast, but he runs very tough and is very slippery. QB is kinda small too but he’s accurate. They played us tough for a quarter but then we got some separation and never looked back. They have some kids that can take it to the house if they get in open space. 

Winny will be once again looking to prove the doubters wrong. This will be a huge challenge but i believe they will be up for it. Raiders have a lot of confidence right now from the last two weeks so it will be crucial to get off to a good start to keep that momentum going. 

The film that I have watched so far makes it clear that Madison wants to get their guys in space and utilize their athletic ability whether that is with short passes or jet sweeps, etc. They have some guys who can really run so it will be crucial for the Raiders to keep contain and tackle well in the open field. Weather will potentially play a factor but Winny will still need to take care of the ball and themselves

Here's a look at schedules and records for what it's worth...I don't see any quality wins on Madison's line-up. They don't appear to have been tested in any close games.  They can put points on the scoreboard though. 80% chance of rain Friday morning, should be gone by game time. ~ 40 degrees and windy.

Do yall think Coach Finney has his system fully installed by now? Is the rugged red machine peaking at the right time?  

(9-2) Dallas Madison Trojans green/gold

Bryan Adams (3-7)    W 58-0

FW Dunbar (5-6)      W 42-0

Lincoln (1-9)               W 34-6

Polytechnic (4-6)       W 60-7

Sunnyvale (11-0)      L 42-21

A+ Academy (1-9)    W 48-0

Kemp (3-8)                 W 53-7

Malakoff (10-1)         L 42-25

Life Oak Cliff ( 8-3)    W 55-18

Eustace (2-8)             W 67-14

Rains (6-5)                W 42-19