6A DII RII Area Round: Longview vs Dallas Jesuit

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-0) vs Dallas Jesuit Rangers (7-4)  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Dallas Jesuit in a close one
    • Dallas Jesuit in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

10 minutes ago, TheFootballFan said:

The issues the offense has all year hurt them tonight 

Penalties and drops. Throw in Haynes was off, and Kaden got hurt, was a recipe for disaster. 

Is what it is.

Jesuit had a perfect game plan, and played us on the perfect night.

Very South Garland 05ish, if we’re being real.

Losses happen. #### it came against that team that we had absolutely no business losing to. But, I’m not gonna be sad and upset after our second loss in 40+ games.

19 minutes ago, Lp1 said:

Horrible QB play, three procedure calls in Q1 resulting from not getting plays called timely, first run call not until 3rd possession.  Hard to overcome these issues.  Is king a D1 QB is the SEC?

You’re an idiot !   Good nite 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 2

1 hour ago, Lp1 said:

Horrible QB play, three procedure calls in Q1 resulting from not getting plays called timely, first run call not until 3rd possession.  Hard to overcome these issues.  Is king a D1 QB is the SEC?

Sounds like you have a mental problem talking poop about an 18 year old kid. I’m sorry you never got on the field but come on man, lay off a kid.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

Just how they played from very beginning just leaves a bad taste about this whole year but..... it’s a game and these are kids.... you guys brought Longview a state championship!!!! Love you guys!! Go Lobos!

Lobos will be tough again next year... watch!

Annoying game is a perfect way to describe it! Just had bad bad vibes. Right away!

Tough game. Really annoying, but all the credit to Jesuit and their coaches for letting the play clock run down every snap they had the ball. Their only hope was to shorten the game and have Longview mess up a few series. We did. Gonna miss Haynes in the Green and Gold, but happy to have him in the Maroon and White. 

2 hours ago, Lp1 said:

Some SEC coaches almost as football smart as you think so. 

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, gtee2 said:

How many false start first play of the game did Lobos have this season...? Then the 3 bad passes and drops to start the game...it finally came back to bite Longview in the butt. Honestly from the LP game you knew this ending was coming

Man, what type of beverage can I buy you or what's your cash app so I can send you $20.00 to put in the offering plate??? I have said this all year. I said THE LITTLE SH** that you don't clean up will come back and bite you. You can't afford to have an off night in the playoffs. And, unfortunately we did on both sides of the ball. 

6 hours ago, Lp1 said:

Not saying they can evaluate talent as well as you, but about 5-6 SEC programs offered him. So there’s that 

• Mr. P locked this topic