6A DII RII Area Round: Longview vs Dallas Jesuit

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-0) vs Dallas Jesuit Rangers (7-4)  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Dallas Jesuit in a close one
    • Dallas Jesuit in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2019 at 01:30 AM

The same G D team that we put 75 points on last year. This is why I tell a few of y'all extremists on here to shut the hell up with that absolute talk bs. Hopefully, this will humble SOME of y'all that IF you don't come to play EVERY week, anybody can take you out ESPECIALLY in the playoffs. This was a fairly loaded team and THIS is inexcusable. 

• Thanks 2
  • Stinks 2

We deserved to lose.

We played horrendously all night. Haynes was off all night.

Jesuit had a fantastic game plan. 

Im sure the following days will have plenty of time to reflect but I am just so proud to be a Lobo.

This 27-game fun was the most fun I’ve ever had. This season was frustrating at times but it was a blast.

We didn’t get where we expected but I’m still so thankful we got to experience this.

1 minute ago, Quick said:

The same G D team that we put 75 points on last year. This is why I tell a few of y'all extremists on here to shut the hell up with that absolute talk bs. Hopefully, this will humble SOME of y'all that IF you don't come to play EVERY week, anybody can take you out ESPECIALLY in the playoffs. This was a fairly loaded team and THIS is inexcusable. 

Go jump off a cliff man. 

3 minutes ago, Grainraiser said:

Hate to see you guys end the season like this but it happens sometimes. Still got a ring so be happy. Not many can make this claim.

Bingo.

complain after January. 

Reflect on what you just witnessed with this group.

How many false start first play of the game did Lobos have this season...? Then the 3 bad passes and drops to start the game...it finally came back to bite Longview in the butt. Honestly from the LP game you knew this ending was coming

• Mr. P locked this topic