2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: Normangee (6-5) vs. #4 San Augustine(11-0) - 7:00 p.m. Crockett HS - Friday 11/22/19

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, hardworkin1 said:

LOL sir we just had 10 touchdowns scored between two rb. Are you serious?

Of course I’m not lmao. I think Joaquin and SA will be a game but nowhere in my head do i think either team will dominate 

14 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Of course I’m not lmao. I think Joaquin and SA will be a game but nowhere in my head do i think either team will dominate 

I wouldn't worry about San Augustine as of yet. And San Augustine is going to score...and score...

5 hours ago, ProdigyMaker said:

Doesn't change the fact that SA is overrated. 

You keep coachin them Dragins. BTW were we overrated a few weeks ago when we were Dragin y’all all over the field. You ever think that maybe a leading tackler going down on the second series changed the feel of the game for a bunch of young people? 

18 hours ago, wolfpack76 said:

You keep coachin them Dragins. BTW were we overrated a few weeks ago when we were Dragin y’all all over the field. You ever think that maybe a leading tackler going down on the second series changed the feel of the game for a bunch of young people? 

Not a coach, but yes SA is overrated here on this forum.

As for those young people I have no negativity toward them whatsoever and I wish the young man a speedy recover. 

7 hours ago, ProdigyMaker said:

The team I follow is still playing football. I will catch some basketball though now that it's kicked off.

Don't worry though, SA will be dusting off the hardwood soon enough 😂 

Well you do you everyone knows who you are and if remember correctly SA wasn’t gonna hold Shelbyville out of the end zone according to you so you keep making predictions 

10 hours ago, wolfpack76 said:

Well you do you everyone knows who you are and if remember correctly SA wasn’t gonna hold Shelbyville out of the end zone according to you so you keep making predictions 

I made no predictions for that game and not many people here know me personally. 

• LOL! 1